-Chapter 15-

*Recap*

The boys mean so much to me and I am go grateful to have them in my life especially Jc, he has done so much for me and I don't know how I'll ever thank him for it. I look loads of photos with the boys especially with Sam and me but I didn't mind because they were cute.

"Boys, can you please gather up, I need to tell you guys something!" I shouted as they surrounded me and paid attention to what I had to say next.

"What's happened?" Jc asked curiously.

"Whaaat Up, Gurrl!" Ricky spoke with a very sassy attitude which made Trevor and Jc laugh and made me giggle.

"There is some-one I want you guys to meet and please act normal towards this person." I said as I opened the door.

"Boys, I would love for you to meet.."

*Sam's P.O.V*

"Boys, can you please gather up, I need to tell you guys something!" Jess shouted as we surrounded her and paid attention to what she had to say next.

"What's happened?" Jc asked curiously.

"Whaaat Up, Gurrl!" Ricky spoke with a very sassy attitude which made Trevor and Jc laugh and made Jess giggle.

"There is some-one I want you guys to meet and please act normal towards this person." Jess said as she opened the door.

"Boys, I would love for you to meetJosh." She said as a tall boy walked into the door. He had blonde hair and blue eyes; he looked like one of those popular tumblr boys. He was wearing nice fitted skinny jeans, a long light blue buttoned up shirt, the same colour as his eyes and white vans.

"Hi, I'm Josh, Jess's boyfriend." He said as he leaned over and gave Jess a peck on the lips and handed her the present he bought her and had in his hand. What? Boyfriend? Is she kidding me? She has a boyfriend?

"Happy birthday, angel." He said. This is ridiculous. She has a freaking boyfriend? And he's hotter than me! Wait wait, I'm hotter. My heart stopped when she said they word 'boyfriend'.

"Awe thanks baby, I'm going to put it upstairs. Be right back." She spoke as she went to go upstairs but turned and said:

"Boys, be nice." She said, looking at me directly.

Then she started to walk away. We all introduced ourselves to him. How could she date him, am I not good enough? I just can't believe she would date him. I think the way I was looking at him made him uncomfortable. What's wrong with me? Well there goes my chance. There's no way I'm going to be friendly with this guy. Come on Jess, why can't you see that I liked you from the beginning? I'm hot, he's not. I got swag, he doesn't even know what swag means. I'm Sam Pottorff, who doesn't like me? Well, obviously my haters. My stomach felt like it physically dropped to my knees.

Jc broke the silence between us.

"So, how long have you guys been together for?" Jc said.

"Well, we met when you guys went to the beach; she talks about you guys a lot. Especially about one named Jc. Which one is Jc?" Josh said.

"I am, I'm her brother." Jc said as he raised his hand.

"Ohkkay." Josh replied.

"Well, if you hurt her, we will be after you." Kian said. Trevor & Connor were nodding.

"Don't worry I won't, I like her a lot." Josh said.

"Good!" Ricky commented. We all walked away, Josh walked and sat on the couch and he took out his phone.

*Jess's P.O.V*

I can't believe how awkward that was but who cares the secret is out and I don't have to hide it from Jc. I was still upstairs putting the present on my bed and I started to walk back down, I saw Jc coming my way.

"Hey Jess, can I ask you something?" Jc said shouting in my ear because the music was way too loud.

"Yeah, sure Jc, what's up?" I replied.

"Has he pressured you to do anything or force you into something you're not ready for?" He shouted but not loud enough for other people to hear.

"No, he hasn't don't worry, I'm still a virgin." I shouted back.

"Okay love, go have some fun and you look beautiful." Jc said.

"Thanks Jc." I said as I gave him a kiss on the cheek. I found Josh sitting on the couch on his phone. I walked over to him but it was so hard because there were so many people, but I managed to get to him. As soon I got to him I sat on his lap.

"Hay love." I said.

"Hey Jess, I forgot to tell you this before but you look so beautiful." He said looking at me from head to toe but mostly at my eyes.

"Thanks Josh." I said. The DJ started to play a slow song, I noticed the couples heading to the dance floor with their partner. I got off Josh's lap and sat beside him; He got up and put his hand out.

"Care for a dance, love." he said smiling. He was so cute, how did I ever get so lucky. I put my hand in his hand and he walked me to the middle of the dance floor and we started to slow dance. He pecked my lips a couple of times during the song. I felt so safe with him but I was uncomfortable with one thing, Sam was giving me death glares & kept staring at me.

♥♥♥♥♥

I hope you guys liked the chapter <3

1) What will Jess say to Sam about the death glares he is sending her way.

2) What do you think Josh is hiding?

3) Who will find a girl they like at the party?

Thank you guys for reading <3

Don't forget to vote and comment

Thanks lovelies,

Doonya