-Chapter 38-

~Recap~

"Sup Sammers , Where's Jess?"

"Oh , she went to the mall with Acacia , she'll probably be back soon ."

"Okay , so whats up?" He replied as her put wishbone on the ground and sat on the bench facing me .

"Can I have permission to take Jess out ?"

~~~~~~

*Sam's P.O.V*

"Can I have permission to take Jess out ?" I asked , nervously .

To be honest, i did really like Jess and i wanted to take her out on a real date so I can heal her broken-heart. Josh hurt her and not only by words but he bashed her like which boyfriend does that? I knew he was no good from the minute I saw him and laid eyes on him. But I wanna take Jess out cause i do like her and I mean it. I like her alot but I needed to ask JC first but I'm scared if he doesnt allow me cause of my past.

"Well, i dont think everything goes well when a mate dates his best friend's younger sister. You've seen the movies. You will end up hurting Jess and then i would hate you and our friendship will be over and we would ruin O2L."

"But Jc, it wont be like that, I really like Jess. Yes i may have a past as a playa but I won't hurt Jess. Jess's heart is broken and I want to be the one to heal it, to show her love and i want to call her a princess. To show her how a real boyfriend should treat her, I really like her and I want to be able to call her mine. So please Jc, may I please take Jess out on a date?" I replied to him.

"How do i know you're not gonna play her like how you played the other girls dated?" He asked, looking at me, waiting for a reply.

"I won't play her, she's different from the other girls i have dated." I replied .

"Okay, fine. But if you hurt her, I'll murder you and no funny buisness, I'm trusting you, okay?" Jc said and as i was about to continue walking i felt someone grab my arm. I turned around and knew that it was Jc since it was only me and him in the kitchen.

"And make sure you treat her like a princess."

"got it" I replied to him as i quickly got off the bench and gave JC one of the biggest hugs ever .

"Im trusting you , Sam "

*Jess's P.O.V*

After shopping with Acacia , we decided that she will sleepover at my house , well the boy's house. When we stepped into the house , we collapsed onto the couch , sleeping like lunatic children. 2 hours later , we were in our pyjamas , watching grown ups in the movie room .

"aaaaaa , this is so fun." Acacia yawned and rested her head on my shoulder .

"I know right and this movie is hilarious !" I said, still watching the movie .

"Hey , I'm gonna go to bed okay? I'm so tired and its like 1am now." Acacia said, rubbing her eyes.

"Yeah okay, night Acacia." I said not getting my eyes off the large screen infront of me.

"Goodnight!" She replied , slamming the door , leaving me completely alone in the movie room . 20 minutes later , I heard the door shut and someone whispered in to my ears.

"Hello beautiful." I turned to see Sam wrapping his arms around my shoulders from behind.

"Hello handsome." I smiled. Sam sat next to me on the couch and kissed my cheek for what seemed like 30 minutes. 

"Sam, you can stop kissing my cheek now." I said, rolling my eyes. He didnt respond, he wrapped his arms around my waist tightly until I couldnt breathe.

"Sammmm! Let goo of meeeee!" I yelled, laughing. He didn't respond, he kissed my cheek non-stop.

"Poootttoorrffff! Stop ittt!" I laughed and pushed his chest lightly. He didnt respond for the 100th time. I rolled my eyes. 

"If you let me go, we'll do a makeout session for 30 minutes." I lied, rolling my eyes. He quickly pulled away and grinned widely.

"Cheesy." I laughed and he shot me a glare. 

"Why are you alone in here?"He questioned, looking directly into my eyes. 

"Acacia went to bed . She told me she was tired and stuff. I just cant stop watching this movie. Its just so hilarious." I smiled widely.

*Sam's P.O.V*

"Yeah? did you guys have fun?" I asked her, still staring at her gorgeous face. This is it, I'm going to ask her out .

"Yup . We went shopping , we went to the spa , we went to-" I cut her off by kissing her neck , sucking on her sweet spot and she giggled alittle . I wrapped my hands around her waist and neck slowly . I pressed my lips against her neck , a few inches below her ear , causing her to moan out loud , unable to keep it in any longer . 

She began to wrap her arms around my neck and tangled my hair , pulling me even closer to her body so that there was absolutely no space inbetween us .

I pulled away and whispered into her ear:

"Will you go out on a date with me tomorrow night, baby girl?" I asked nervously, still wrapping my arms around her waist. 

"Sure sexy." she whispered into my ears in a seductive tone, sending goosebumps and shivers all over my body.

"FINNAALLLLYYYY!" I shouted, raising my hands up, causing her to giggle . 

"Yeah, I know you like it." I winked as she wrapped her arm around my waist and drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~

I HOPE ALL YOU HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR .. GOOD LUCK WITH 2014 <3 AND BE SAFE TONIGHT <3 . I LOVE YOU GUYS ALL 

 Make sure you follow me on instagram and twitter                        

  Instagram : @doonya_x

  Twitter : @JustinsJerry_xo

 Thanks again , Make sure you vote and follow

30+ votes for next update