-Chapter 16-

*Recap*

"Hey Jess, I forgot to tell you this before but you look so beautiful." He said looking at me from head to toe but mostly at my eyes.

"Thanks Josh." I said. The DJ started to play a slow song, I noticed the couples heading to the dance floor with their partner. I got off Josh's lap and sat beside him; he got up and put his hand out.

"Care for a dance, love." he said smiling. He was so cute, how did I ever get so lucky. I put my hand in his hand and he walked me to the middle of the dance floor and we started to slow dance. He pecked my lips a couple of times during the song. I felt so safe with him but I was uncomfortable with one thing, Sam was giving me death glares & kept staring at me.

♥♥♥♥♥

*Sam's P.O.V*

I can't believe she is dating him. I can't believe I'm actually jealous. I broke up with Acacia for Jess & I get this in return, I feel so stupid. Where is Acacia anyway? I don't care I need to go to the bathroom.

*Jess's P.O.V*

As soon as the song finished, everyone clapped for the DJ because of his cool remixes that he is putting together. The DJ also shouted through his microphone "Happy Birthday" to me & all the guests cheered and clapped. Josh is so cute but when it's different when it comes to Sam, I saw jealousy filled in his light brown eyes when I introduced Josh to him and the other boys. Thank god, he didn't bring a knife or anything. Josh would probably be dead by now. But he looks fine today; he's actually really hot with his messy curls and everything, shut up Jessica. You got a boyfriend, k.

"Em babe, I got to go to the bathroom for a while! Give me a minute?" Josh asked, begging me to let him go.

"Yeah of course, run, it looks like you're going to explode." I say as he laughed at me.

"That's all? A bye? I think I deserve more than just that." He pouted.

"Yeah, what else do you want?"

"Give me a kiss?"

"Seriously? Alright."

I reached up on my tippy-toes to meet his lips. Even though I am wearing really high heels, I am still short compared to his height. The first time I kissed him-or he kissed me, whichever- I felt like flying. It was magical. Now, I felt nothing. All I could think of was Sam's face when I introduced Josh to the boys. I pulled away and he looked at me with worry, "You okay?" He asked me, his beautiful hazel brown eyes filled with concern. Wait Hazel brown?

That's the colour of Sam's eyes.

What the f-

"Uh-huh, I am fine." I said with my head in the clouds.

"Oh well, I'm going to go now, see you in a few."

He said leaving me feeling confused. I walked away, wanting to join Sam and see what was up with him and the death glares he is giving Josh and I.

*Sam's P.O.V*

"You look really pretty today, Acacia" I said, not thinking.

"Wha- what are you talking about?" Acacia said, her face turned red.

"I just think you're really pretty today." I smiled while checking her out.

"Well thank you, Sam." She said putting her hands on my shoulders and giggling.

"You know, you've been busy a lot, when do we have the time to like, you know, talk?" I winked.

Out of nowhere, I crashed my lips into hers. I wasn't thinking that much; all I could think of was Jess. I took her face in my hands and kissed her hard, really hard.

We pulled out of breath while she gave me a questioning and confused look. "Sam, why?"

"You know you just ended it with me, why would you kiss me?" I didn't respond. I cut her off with a long passionate kiss when suddenly someone walked in.

Jessica.

Shit.

Shit? She has a boyfriend. I don't care about her. Well, actually I do.

*Jess's P.O.V*

I walked away, wanting to join Sam. I searched for him in the entire house but I couldn't find him. I tried to ask everyone hoping they would know where he could possibly be. I forced myself to go upstairs, not wanting Josh to know. He'd probably look for me because obviously when he said 'a few' that means he'll be back in 10 seconds. But that didn't avoid me from looking for Sam; I went upstairs to find him in every room when suddenly I heard someone giggled in my Sam's room.

I opened the door and I saw...

Sam.

And Acacia.

Making out.

WTF?

I walked away from his room and back downstairs and bumped into 2 people.

♥♥♥♥♥

Thank you guys for reading <3

Don't forget to vote and comment

Thanks lovelies,

Doonya