-Chapter 21-

*Jess's P.O.V*

"Hi." Acacia said standing there awkwardly. Why does she feel the need to be here on my birthday?

"What's she doing here?" I asked the boys while pointing at her.

Why does she have to ruin the moment? Isn't it my birthday, don't I get to choose who stays at my party and who goes. She just ruined the whole evening for me, first I see her making out with Sam then she joins us now. Wait, why do I care if she was making out with Sam? I don't care.

"Does it bother you that she's here?" Sam replied rudely.

What the hell is his problem?

"no" no is all I could say, I mean I could have said to piss off or leave me alone but no I had to just say one word. No one knows how much I want to kill Sam right now.

They all sat in a big circle and I sat in the middle.

"So, you guys are going to start without me." Josh said as he randomly walked into the living room.

"JOOSSSHHH." I shouted running and jumping on him. I'm surprised he managed to stay on his feet. He kissed me and it was a passionate one.

"Okay guys, can we please keep it PG here." Ricky said covering his and Connor's eyes which made me laugh.

"I really like you." Josh whispered into my ear. I let out a little giggle and jumped back down from him then walked to join the rest in a circle.

Sam looked really pissed off but I don't care.

♥♥♥♥♥

1) If Sam didn't care about Jess anymore then why did he get pissed off?

Dont forget to vote and comment

Thanks lovelies,

Doonya