-Chapter 25-

Hello beautiful people,

the time has come the drama starts.

I've been waiting for this for a while now,

I love you guys so much.

I hope you guys enjoy these chapters coming, I know you will ;)

~~~~~~~

*2 WEEKS LATER*

Sam has become so annoying, he is such an asshole. I hate him so much but a part of me says that I have been developing feelings for him and that I love him, I don't want to love him. I can't, Josh doesnt deserve this.

"TEEN HOOT HERE WE COME!" JC shouted running into the living room with his small suitcases.

The boys have to be at Teen Hoot. JC said that I can't be alone in this house even though I can look after myself so I was forced to go with them. Josh agreed to come with us, our relationship has became stronger, he's so sweet and I wish I was 100% into this relationship the way he is, but Sam is who I think about all day.

"Alright everyone grab your bags and lets get going." Ricky said grabbing his bags and phone.

We were driving in 2 cars to teen hoot. In the first car was Jc, Josh, Kian, Andrea and I. In the second car was Ricky, Sam, Acacia, Connor and Trevor. I was seated in the middle next to Josh so I fell asleep with my head on his shoulder.

*Skip the hotel part*

"Okay guys gather up, we have booked 3 rooms and we need to share. In the first room will be Acacia, Andrea and Jess. Second room will be Josh, Jc, Sam and Kian and in the third room we will have Connor, Trevor and I. Okay guys go change because we have to be downstairs in 15 minutes." Ricky shouted. I dont get why Ricky is always looking after the boys, he's like the father figure in this group.

Great, I'm stuck in a room with Acacia. Can this day get any better? We all walked into the rooms we were placed in. I was in the middle of placing my suitcase on the bed to open it and find a outfit until Acacia tapped me on the back.

"Hey, I wanted to apologise if i have done anything wrong to you, I feel like you hate me or hate me for a certain reason, we are going to be roomies so we are might as well get along, please forgive me if i have done anything wrong to you."Acacia said while playing with her blonde hair.

"Sure." I replied as she pulled me in for a hug. I mean she didnt do anything wrong to me. It was Sam who was pissing me off right?

~~~~~~

"Okay guys, ready?" Ricky shouted in outside of our door.

We all walked out of room and into the hallway of our room level.

I was wearing a black leather crop top showing my belly button which had a star piercing in it, I had a grey skirt that went to my mid thigh and that was long at the back. I wore black ankle boots and had my hair flowing over my shoulders. I some makeup on, not too much because I'm not like that and had put in my lip piercing. (Picture on the side)

Acacia was wearing a purple loose shirt that was tucked into her floral skinny jeans. She was wearing a blue denim cardigan with brown boots. Her hair was straightened and down, she also had black hipster glasses on. (Picture on the side)

Andrea was wearing a pink nirvana crop top with white shorts and black tie up boots. Her hair was in a perfect doughnut bun and her makeup was perfectly done. She is honestly so beautiful. (Picture on the side)

Ricky had a blue and white tank top on with his white pants and his black toms. He also had his black raybans on. His hair was perfectly done and moved to the side.

Connor was wearing a black VANS top with creamy pants and his black toms. His had a snapback and his ray-bans on, matching his outfit.

Jc had a random grey shirt on with his blue jeans and cheetah print vans. He always had a backpack on his back and a snapback with his ray-bans.

Trevor was wearing a maroon buttoned up shirt with white pants and clear white vans.

Kian was wearing a white shirt with his black jeans and white converse.

Sam was wearing a maroon jumper with black skinny jeans and his black vans, he was also wearing a beanie which all his cute little curls were tucked into, leaving him to look so good.

Josh was wearing a grey t-shirt with a blue funnel on top with some black jeans and white converse shoes.

I must say we all looked good, especially Sam.

We all walked to the area where we were supposed to be. We took our seats, I sat next to Josh but when I looked to my right, I saw Sam sitting down in the chair right next to mine.

"YOU." Sam and I whispered rudely to each other as we both turned our faces.

~~~~~~

Thank you guys for reading, make sure you comment,vote and add this book to your library.

1) What kind of drama do you think is going to happen?

2) Comment some ship names for: Sam & Jess or Josh & Jess?

3) I LOVE YOU GUYS

~~
Dont forget to vote and comment

Thanks lovelies,

Doonya