-Chapter 24-

Hey beautiful people,

I'm not going to put what everyone bought Jess for her birthday so here is a little description on what they bought her:

*Acacia: 4 glittery clutches (3 of them have a UK flag design and the last one is plain grey)

*Connor: A white sweater that says "I love cats", a dark pink sweater that says "I love cats", a cat Pandora charm and a maroon oversized jumper with a cat on it.

*Ricky: A grey Vans jacket, black toms, black vans backpack, red supreme beanie, ankle boots with flowers on them and a music sign charm for the Pandora bracelet.

*Trevor: Pink ankle boots with black studs at the back of them, black ankle boots with studs on them, ankle boots with tigers on them and a Japanese fan charm.

*Kian: A blue superman onesie, Hollister bracelets, orange neon ankle boots, a black iphone case with "Keep calm and call batman" on it, grey Jack Wills jumper and a green clover Pandora charm.

*Andrea: A pink maxi skirt, a black maxi skirt, a green maxi skirt, a grey maxi skirt and a white maxi skirt.

*Ricardo: A green Baseball jacket, white laced ankle boots, a leopard print geek onesie and an Eiffel Tower Pandora charm.

*Josh: Purple leather ankle boots with studs, brown ankle boots with studs, light green ankle boots with studs and a necklace that says "mine" on it.

Everyone else gave gifts and money and all that, Sam got her a gift but he didn't give it to her because he was pissed off at her.

Sorry for the short chapter as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ewe yuck." We heard another voice.

It was Sam.
Of course it was Sam, who else was going to give negative comments to Josh and I.

"What's your problem?" I spoke as my angry voice bloomed, I noticed Trevor at the corner of my eye getting something to eat from the fridge.

"Nothing, nothing at all. I just don't want to see 2 horny teenagers doing sexual intercourse on the bench I eat on every morning. So if you don't mind, please get off there and run along, I got breakfast to eat." Sam said rudely and I glare at him and rolled my eyes.

"You know what Sam, you can go get fucked." I shouted with my voice at a much higher volume than I had wanted. I jumped off the bench and walked out of the kitchen annoyed. I swear man, what the hell is his problem? He's been all moody and grumpy ever since the party. He was so cool when I arrived but now he's just a plain asshole.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Dont forget to vote and comment

Thanks lovelies,

Doonya