-Chapter 7-

*Jess's P.O.V*

We both leaned in. I wanted to kiss him so bad but I moved away, he has a girlfriend and it would just be awful if I do make a move on him. I can't do that to her even though I don't know her. I'm sure that if I was in her position I wouldn't want my boyfriend to go around kissing other girls.

"Sam, I can't." I said with a disheartened face as I moved my head into a different direction to avoid gazing into his beautiful eyes.

"I know, I'm sorry." he said looking down.

"I do really want to kiss you but you have a girlfriend" I said. He changed the subject; I think I let him down but it's true, he has a girlfriend and I just can't do that to someone.

"Let's go purchase these drinks."

As we were walking to the counters, Kian & Jc came to us with the girl's numbers. They must have bribed them to get their numbers. They have been chatting to them for 10 minutes; I literally forgot that they were even with us in Wal-Mart; I was way too occupied with Sam.

We purchased the drinks and walked back to the car. It was suddenly quieter than before and also very awkward cause of what just happened between Sam and I. Kian drove us back home and when we arrived at home I saw Ricky, Connor & Ricardo in the living room playing Mario Kart, Jc & Kian went to the game room & Sam rushed to his bedroom. I decided to go upstairs and watch a movie in the theatre room, as I was walking towards it I stopped at Trevor's door and knocked, waiting for a reply from him.

"Come in!" He shouted across the other side of the door.

I opened the door; he was sitting on his bed on his laptop.

"Hey" I said as I closed the door behind me.

"Hi" he said. It was awkward silence until he broke it. I went and sat on his bed whilst he closed his laptop.

"Look Jess, I'm sorry if I kissed you, I really didn't mean to make you upset. You just remind me of my ex-girlfriend, she had brown hair and honey coloured eyes & she was beautiful like you, I'm sorry if I didn't talk to you earlier, I just thought you were upset. I'm sorry if it was a bad kiss or if I stole your first kiss. Can we still be friends, I don't expect you to forgive me straight away but just consider it?" He looked at me.

"Of course, Trev." I whispered as I gave him a hug.

"Do you want to join me in the movie room; I was just about to watch Pitch Perfect."

"I would love to!" he replied back. We both walked out of his bedroom and walked over to the cinema room, he grabbed the drinks and popcorn as I grabbed the lollies and candy. We watched the movie and we ended up laughing quite a lot. After we finished he turned the lights on and I cleaned up. We made our way out of the cinema room and over to the front of his bedroom door. Before anything he asked for my number just in case anything happened.

"Thanks for tonight, it was amazing." He said.

"No problem, it was a funny movie" I said with a smile, we hugged and walked in our separate ways.

From: Trevor

To: Jess

-Night Beautiful xo

From: Jess

To: Trevor

- Goodnight Trev ((:

I changed into my PJ'S, put my hair in a braid, took my make-up off and posted on a tweet on Twitter:

@JessCaylen: Had the best time with @TrevorMoran watching Pitch Perfect, night everyone xo

I put my phone on charge and fell asleep. All I could think about was sam, sam, sam and sam. Why was his personality and looks just so perfect? Why was he just so perfect? I can't think about him like this, he's my brother's best friend. His girlfriend is a very lucky girl. My thoughts are all over the place as I fall asleep, images of shadows and Sam flow through my dreams.

♥♥♥♥♥

Jess is falling for Sam? But it's way too soon. I guess the O2L boys are just too damn attractive.

Don't forget to vote and comment

Thanks lovelies,

Doonya