-Chapter 9-

I grabbed my purse and walked across the street as I was looking at my phone and walking, I slammed into someone.

♥♥♥♥♥

"Sorry." We both said at the same time. He was so damn gorgeous, those dreamy blue eyes. His blue eyes poured right into mine. [No guys, It's not Nash Grier] He noticed my awkward staring and looked down and chuckled as he lifted his arm to fluff his beautiful hair.

"I'm Josh." He said smiling as he took out his hand, wanting me to shake it. My brother taught me not to talk to strangers but sometimes talking to strangers can be a good thing. (NOT ENCOURAGING ANY OF MY READERS TO TALK TO STRANGERS! IT'S DANGEROUS!)

"Hi, I'm Jessica but people call me Jess," I spoke back as I started shaking his hand, smiling and looking deeply into his blue eyes.

♥♥♥♥♥

1/2 hour later:

*Connor's P.O.V*

"Where's Jess, she left like 30 minutes ago." I said in concern. We were all worried about her, how long does it take to buy 1 freaking Arizona. She hasn't come back yet, if she doesn't come back in 10 minutes we are going to go look for her then dial the police.

"There she is." Ricardo said pointing at her in the other direction. Everyone turned and looked at her. She was walking with her wallet and phone in one hand and in the other hand was a plastic bag full of Arizona. She must love us, she also had a really big smile on her face and I wonder who that smile was for.

"Where were you?" I asked her as she walked towards us.

"Getting an Arizona, like I told you guys." She said.

"Well since you're finished you're Arizona, we have something special for you and you will love it." I said to her with a sneaky little wink.

"Oh yeah really what's that?" She asked as she was about to lie down again.

Jc grabbed her wallet, her phone and the bag of Arizona's and put them in Jess's backpack.

"Get her!" Trevor shouted. Sam threw Jess over his shoulder and we all ran towards the water. We were all laughing but there is something going on between Sam and Jess, every time they talk to each other there's always that little look in their eyes and the way they look at each other is like an old married couple looking straight into each other's eyes.

There is something on...does Sam like Jess?

♥♥♥♥♥

There's a new guy? How do you guys feel?

Josh? He's mega cute, I reckon!

Don't forget to vote and comment

Thanks lovelies,

Doonya