-Chapter 31-

*Sam's P.O.V*

I groaned, I fluttered my eyelids open. My body was pressed against the hard hospital chair beside the bed and my head was spinning like a large tornado. I spot quickly some medicine and made my way to the table across the bed and took a pill of some random painkillers. I turned around and saw Jess laying down on the bed, with tubes all over her hands and the oxygen mask plastered on her mouth, still with her eyes closed. She looks like an angel, so beautiful, so peaceful. She had been in the hospital for a week now. The doctor informed me today that she will recover soon but she wouldn't be able to open her eyes for a long time. But there is also a good possibility that she will wake up by now or anytime soon so what I had to do was pray and wait for that magical moment.

I sighed deeply and walked back to the chair. I sat on the chair and watched her carefully. She had purple bruises all over her face and her left hand wrapped in a bandage. I remember when I found her lifeless on the ground the night after we kissed. She was crying in pain and was laying on the cold hard floor. She was unconscious and I remember picking her up in bridal style. I took her to the hospital with Kian and the boys and I had locked myself in her room for hours. I just didn't want her to leave me, she has a future ahead of her, a big, bright one. She can't leave now, it's too early, it's not her time.

All I wanted to do was just to see her bright face again, smiling and laughing. All this time, I had feelings for her. I couldn't get my eyes off her. Before the incident at her party, 2 months ago, I hated her, I felt like just shutting her out of my life and never letting her back in. But then, I thought about the kiss that happened in a sudden click and I couldn't brush it off my mind. It felt magical and the butterflies all around my body when our lips touched. Yes, it may sound weird coming from a guy but it's true, I felt my stomach do triple backflips. The kiss was so different compared to Acacias kisses. It sent me goose bumps and chills through my entire body. I took her weak hand and slowly began to speak words she would want to hear and I know she is listening to me..

~~~

Thank you guys for reading <3

1) What do you think Sam will say that will get Acacia in tears?

2) Do you think Jess will wake up anytime soon?

3) Do you think Jess will hear Sam's words?

Dont forget to vote and comment ♥

Thanks lovelies,

Doonya ♥