-Chapter 40-

~Recap~

"I need to tell you something.." My palms began to sweat and my heart started to beat faster, curious at what he was about to say. He looked at me deeply into my eyes with his beautiful brown eyes and took both of my hands in his. I raised my eyebrow as he started to speak : 

"Jess , Ive been looking forward for this day to tell you, i have to tell you that i love you. I love you so much with all of my heart. I know that you are having a hard time to think about your love life and all that but im scared that i'll want you forever and you'll only want me for a few moments of your life. But i need you. i dont know why but every now and then in my life, for no reason at all i want you, Jessica ." 

"So Jessica Caylen , Will you be my baby?"

~~~~~~~~

*Sam's P.O.V*

"So Jessica Caylen, will you be my baby?"

I asked nervously, staring deeply into her beautiful brown eyes. I watched her closely, waiting to see how would she react. She looked at me, loss in words and began to cry.

"Oh god, are you okay? I'm so so sorry! I'm one hundred percent an idiot. I'm sorry!" I shouted, my voice full of worry.

"Stop shouting!" She laughed, grabbing my face between her hands. I sighed in relief as she started to speak:

"No Sam, don't apologize! I cried because I can't help it. That was the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me before. It was so beautiful and heartfelt even though it was kind of short." She laughed and continued.

"And that it caused me to burst into tears. And you." She pointed her finger at me and continued :

"You are the most amazing guy I've ever met in my entire seventeen years of life and I can't thank enough for what you have done to me. And how the hell have I gotten so lucky? I love you too, Samuel. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and of course I will be your baby."

OHMYGOD. SHE JUST SAID THAT.

"Really?!" I grinned, my eyes widened. My face broke out into a huge grin.

"Really." She nodded, smiling.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I grinned as I picked her up and spun her around causing her to giggle.

"Put me down, boyfriend!" She laughed and I swear to god my face almost explode when she calls me 'boyfriend'. I put her down and grinned widely.

"Say it again."

"Say what again?" She questioned, giggling.

"Boyfriend! You just called me your boyfriend! Say it again!"

"Oh my boyfriend, Samuel John Pottorff. You look so handsome today!" She shouted, smiling ear to ear. I grinned and leaned in to kiss her. I gave her a long passionate kiss until she pulled away for air.

"I love you, boyfriend." She giggled softly, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I love you too, girlfriend."

~~~~~~~~~

*Jess's P.O.V*

We decided to take a walk along the quiet stretch of beach hand in hand, holding each other and talking about our new relationship. Everything seems so surreal. Just after Sam asked me to be his girlfriend, it felt like I was floating on the clouded skies, seems magical and unbelievable. Why do I feel so lucky? Why did he choose me? Over all of the girls, his fans, why did he choose me to be his girlfriend? We stopped at the edge of the water and stared straight at the dark ocean. I felt a hand wrapped my waist from behind. Of course it was Sam. Who else, right? I smiled and took a breath in deeply to smell the soft wind that was breezing through my hair. Sam kissed my neck as we stared out the ocean in silence for a few long moments.