-Chapter 27-

*Jess's P.O.V*

I walked out of the women's bathroom after re-applying a bit of makeup on my face and ran my hand through my curled black hair to tame it a bit. As I was walking, I shoved my hand inside my purse searching for my phone. I took it by surprise behind me before I accidentally bumped into a guy whose lips were nicely placed on mine. I knew it was wrong but I had a funny feeling that I knew whose lips it was.

And to my surprise, we didn't pull away. I felt my stomach doing millions of backflips. I would hear fireworks go off around me and this boy. It just felt so right.

Our lips connected and I felt his soft, moist lips against mine. He placed his hands on my hips, his fingertips tickle the revealed flesh, making electric shocks flow around my body. Goosebumps pop on my skin and I bet he noticed cause he smiled between the kiss. My arms slowly moved around his neck, my fingers playing with his bottom curls sticking out for on the beanie.

I immediately felt guilt rush through my body. My palms were sweating and I wished to open my eyes and see Josh telling me 'oh it's just me baby, sorry I bumped into you. Didn't see you coming.' But by the curls and his beautiful lips, I knew who it was.

I quickly pushed away and opened my eyes. I gasped and my eyes widened as I saw who it was. My guess was right, it was sweet Sam.

"You kissed me." I said softly, my hands on my mouth and my eyes were still big.

"No, you kissed me." He whispered but almost yell, his eyes widening. I guess we were both in shock, we were supposed to hate each other, not make out.

"Oh, no, no. You kissed me, you're the one who bumped into me. If you watched where you were going maybe this wouldn't of happened." I said, defending myself.

"No, you did it. It was your fault too. Shoving your hand in your bag and not paying attention." Sam pointed his finger out to me.

"No, you di-" before I was about to deny his words, I was cut off by a familiar voice.

~~~~

OMMMG THERE IS GOES A #SESS KISS !!!!

1) Are you guys fan-girling like me ??!?!?!

2) I have been waiting for a SESS kiss for a long time and it finally happened.

Dont forget to vote and comment ♥

Thanks lovelies,

Doonya♥