-Chapter 10-

*Recap*

"Well since you're finished you're Arizona, we have something special for you and you will love it." I said to her with a sneaky little wink.

"Oh yeah really what's that?" She asked as she was about to lie down again.

Jc grabbed her wallet, her phone and the bag of Arizona's and put them in Jess's backpack.

"Get her!" Trevor shouted. Sam threw Jess over his shoulder and we all ran towards the water. We were all laughing but there is something going on between Sam and Jess, every time they talk to each other there's always that little look in their eyes and the way they look at each other is like an old married couple looking straight into each other's eyes.

There is something on...does Sam like Jess?

♥♥♥♥♥

*Sam's P.O.V*

She looked so beautiful. There is something about Jess that drives me crazy, even Acacia didn't drive me this crazy. I'm also not that dude that uses every girl just to get in their pants; I am not a virgin but I still wouldn't use Jess. Even though I had a past as a heartbreaker, I wouldn't disrespect girls like that.

Well the only thing Jess doesn't know about me is that I broke up with Acacia, just for her. I want her to be mine. She is simply amazing and I'm going to ask her out on her birthday as a birthday present and I just hope everything goes good.

~After 2 hours of Swimming~

*Jess's P.O.V*

When we were all finished swimming, we snapped a lot of pictures especially funny ones. I took most of them from my phone; there were 4 pictures of Sam kissing my cheek and me kissing Sam's cheek. I don't know how that happened but I'm not going to put them up anywhere because I don't really want to cause any drama with Sam's girlfriend and his fans. I had an awesome time; we also bumped into some lucky fans that got to take pictures with the shirtless boys.

We finally got back to the car; I sat by the window next to Sam. I put my earphones into my phone and played my Ed Sheeran playlist. I was enjoying myself until Sam took an earphone out of my ear and placed it into his ear; which caused him to start singing quietly with me.

We got some Taco Bell on the way home because we were all so hungry, we also stopped for Arizona. We all put some of our money together and had $60 in total, so we bought $60 worth of Arizona. The workers at Wal-Mart thought we were really crazy but we told them we had guests coming over and that we were having a party and they just nodded their heads weirdly.

The boys dropped me off at home and went because apparently someone from YouTube called them for their American tour that they are having soon so they needed to rush there to talk about. Kian said that the girl he arranged to come and keep me company couldn't make it so I decided to get inside, secure all the doors and bolted upstairs to my room. I changed into a captain america crop top with harem sweatpants, threw on some ugg boots and put my hair into a messy bun because it kept getting into my face. [Pic on the side]

I ran back downstairs to get my phone from the couch and texted Josh, the boy I met today.

♥♥♥♥♥

I wonder what the boys are getting for Jess.

Sam is just so damn cute, I can't handle his cuteness.

Don't forget to vote and comment

Thanks lovelies,

Doonya