-Chapter 36-

*Recap*

"Errmm Jessica , I-.. Can I ask you something?" She raised her eyebrow and nodded.

Did you .. hear about ... The things I said to you at the hosp- you know what , nevermind." I said hesitated , I stood up and waked away until she grabbed my arm softly and spoke .

"Wait! Don't go.." She commanded , smiling . I smiled and forced myself to sit back on the swing next to her . She stared at me deeply into my eyes and said :

"How long have you been keeping this feeling?"

~~~~~

*Sam's P.O.V*

"How long have you been keeping this feeling?" My heart started to beat faster and my palms began to sweat. She knew. She heard everything.

"A long time. Nearly 5 months and you heard everything?" I chuckled nervously.

"Yeah. It was worth it though." she laughed.

"I thought you-.. I was cut off by her lips crashing into mine. Her soft hands travelled around my neck and my hands were shaking around her waist. I know this sounds cheesy, but I think my stomach just done a million backflips. I smiled during the kiss and I could tell she smiled too. She held her right hand and played with the curls at the bottom of the back of my head as I cupped her face with my right hand. We pulled away and she leaned her forehead against mine, smiling widely.

"I missed your soft lips." I said as I bit my bottom lips which led her to giggle a little. 

"I missed your sexy face." She said laughing.

"It was so sweet. All of it, it was heartfelt and it was the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me, so thank you. I don't know why I'm even saying thank you, sorry I'm just rambling on." She smiled.

"Alright, cut it out lovebirds. Get a room or something." We titled our heads to Acacia rolling her eyes and laughing.

"Accaaaccciiiiaaaaaaa!" Jessica ran towards her and hugged her tightly.

"Jeeeesssiiiiicccaaaaa!" She replied. See this is what I don't get about girls. Why do they have to scream when they meet up? its so weird. Why can't they just shake hands or just hug instead of shouting?

"Hey Sam." Acacia smiled and hugged me.

"Hey Acacia"

"I'm just gonna take Jess out for shopping, okay? We wanna have some girls day out today." Acacia winked. She linked her arms with Jess and began to walk away.

"Yeah & you promised." Jess said. They just laughed and stepped into the house. 10 seconds later, Jess ran out again to where I was at and kissed me softly. I smiled through the kiss and she broke away .

" I forgot that " She grinned widely .

"Have fun , baby girl." I winked and kissed her cheek before she left the house and off to the mall with Acacia .

~~~~~~~~~~

Awwww , #Sess kiss :) I've been waiting for this moment for a long time now :)

Vote this chapter if you ship SAM AND JESS

 Make sure you follow me on instagram and twitter                        

  Instagram : @doonya_x

  Twitter : @JustinsJerry_xo

 Thanks again , Make sure you vote and follow

20+ votes for next update :)