-Chapter 20-

*Jess's P.O.V*

I woke up and found myself in my bed; I noticed there was no music playing downstairs. I got up out of my bed too quickly which caused my head to have a mini head spin. I walked over to my closet and got out of the dress because it started to get uncomfortable [Pic on the side]. I put on some comfy clothes and walked out of my room and down stairs.

There was mess and rubbish everywhere; cups all over the benches and floor, clothes hanging on every ceiling fan, everything was a in mess, I couldn't help but laugh.

"Well look who decided to wake up." Connor said, holding a rubbish bag and picking up some of the rubbish.

"Sorry, I just got tired and I couldn't keep my eyes open so I went and took a nap." I said.

"Everyone's in the living room." he said walking to the kitchen.

I felt guilty for letting everyone clean up the mess while I do nothing. When I walked into the living room, I saw Ricky sitting on his phone, Jc playing with wishbone, Trevor quietly singing as he was on his phone, Kian was laughing and sitting with a beautiful girl and then there's Sam.

"Good morning sleepy head." Kian said, making everyone turn in my direction and look at me.

"Morning, sorry if I slept while the party was still going, I was just really tired and I needed to-..."

"It's alright, Jess." Jc said putting wishbone on the ground so he can run around.

It got quiet and really awkward quickly. The girl that was sitting with Kian got up and introduced herself. I must admit she had good sense in fashion and is really pretty herself.

"We haven't officially met, I'm Andrea."  She pulled me in for a quick hug.

"So, you're Andrea, I've heard alot about you." I said looking back at Kian as he was blushing.

She went and sat back down. I feel like these people sitting in front of me are family. That no matter what happens they will keep me happy and safe.

"So, you want to open your presents." Trevor said.

"Yeah let's do it." I replied. I was enjoying this moment until someone walked into the room from the kitchen.

"Hi."

♥♥♥♥♥

Thanks for reading <3

1) Who do you think ruined the moment?

2) What do you think the boys got Jess for her birthday?

3) What do you think Josh is hiding?

Dont forget to vote and comment

Thanks lovelies,

Doonya