-Chapter 17-

*Jess's P.O.V*

I walked away, wanting to join Sam. I searched for him in the entire house but I couldn't find him. I tried to ask everyone hoping they would know where he could possibly be. I forced myself to go upstairs, not wanting Josh to know. He'd probably look for me because obviously when he said 'a few' that means he'll be back in 10 seconds. But that didn't avoid me from looking for Sam; I went upstairs to find him in every room when suddenly I heard someone giggled in my Sam's room.

I opened the door and I saw...

Sam.

And Acacia.

Making out.

WTF?

I walked away from his room and back downstairs and bumped into 2 people.

*Jess's P.O.V*

"OMG!" I shouted, I can't believe I was fan-girling in front of them. They probably think I'm not cool.

"You guys." I said shouting in excitement, they even looked better up close.

They started to laugh and they started to shout back, "Yes, It's the Harries twins."

"omg, you guys are perfect and I can't believe you guys are at my party."

"We are so happy to be here." Finn said.

"Oh and you look stunning." Jack commented.

"Thanks so much and can I please get a photo with you guys." I said.

"Yeah sure." They both said at the same time. We took about 30-40 photos. I also had a short conversation with both the boys, they were actually pretty interesting people.

"Okay, have fun." I said.

"You too." Jack said as they both gave me a hug, I didn't care if Sam hooked up with Acacia.

♥♥♥♥♥

Don't forget to vote and comment

Thanks lovelies,

Doonya