-Chapter 3-

*Jessica's P.O.V*

"I can't wait to see inside of this massive house." I said to Ricky and Jc as they both laughed at me. I mean come on, this house was huge, I couldn't even imagine what it was going to look like inside. Most importantly, I can't wait to see what my new bedroom looks like.

Ricky drove up the driveway and parked the car. Jc and Ricky hopped out of the car and to the boot of the car to grab the bags. As they were getting the suitcases for the back, I stood there looking at Jc and asked:

"Have you been here before?"

"Of course I've been here before. Every time I come down to LA, I stay here and trust me, you'll love it here and everything you need is in that house besides a boyfriend because you don't really need that right now. You can just buy a Justin Bieber cardboard cut out and treat it like your boyfriend and you will be just fine. (TO ALL THE BELIEBERS)." Jc said as he laughed and they took the last bag out of the boot and closed it. We walked up the porch and Ricky was looking through his pockets trying to find his keys.

"You ready to see inside of this house?" Ricky asked as he put in the keys to open the door. I sighed heavily and nodded my head.

Ricky opened the front door and I opened my eyes. It was huge; the staircase in front of me was bigger than the size of my bedroom over at Texas. I couldn't believe I was staying here, I could feel the excitement build up inside of me.

"We're home!!" Ricky shouted through the house as we walked in. I could hear footsteps run towards us; I reckon someone was a little too excited to see us. These 2 cute boys popped out in front of us, one of them was excited to see me and the other one and I couldn't really see him because he was hiding behind the boy in front of me.

"Jc! How are you, man? I've missed you..." He said as he gave Jc a "man hug".

"I'm good; it's been quite a while." Jc replied to him.

"Hi, I'm Connor and your name is?"

"Hi, my name is Jessica, I'm Jc's sister." I said giving him a hug.

"Nice to meet you Jessica, can I call you Jess?"

"Of course you can." I said as I noticed he had such beautiful eyes, he looked like he was in his early twenties. Connor moved towards Ricky and Jc while I got a closer look at the boy that was hiding behind Connor.

"And you are?" I asked moving closer the other boy.

"I'm Trevor." He said as he took my hand and shook it. He looked nervous and I didn't know why? I was just a normal teenaged girl, why would he be nervous?

"Wait, wait, wait ... hold up? You're Trevor Moran, who was on the X-Factor." I looked at him in shock.

"You watched me on it?" He asked as he looked down and blushed, awe he was so cute.

"Of course I did. You were incredible and made me laugh a lot but I wished you could have stayed longer on it because you were like the only reason I enjoyed watched the show."

"Thank you." he said, I think he was still nervous because he seemed pretty shy.

"Aye boys." I shouted as they all looked at me:

"Can I please get a photo with you guys; my followers want to see me with you guys." I asked as they all nodded. I grabbed my camera and it's tripod from my bag and set it up to take the group picture. I stood in between Trevor and Jc.

*Trevor's P.O.V*

She was completely amazing; she was gorgeous with her brown hair and her beautiful light brown eyes. I kept staring at her and I was so happy she recognized me.

When she asked for a photo, I was standing next to her; with my arm around her waist it just felt right. I know I'm younger than her but that doesn't change anything or the way I'll start feeling towards her.

As the boys walked in to put the bags away. I asked Jess if she wanted a house tour and she replied with a delightful yes.

This girl was amazing. When I want something I get it.

♥♥♥♥♥

Don't forget to vote and comment

Thanks Lovelies,

Doonya