-Chapter 34-

JESS AT THE SIDE ------->>>>>>

~~~~

*Sam's P.O.V*

A smile spread across my face . I smiled , flashing my teeth as I saw Jess sitting on the edge of the bed , looking down at her feet and rubbing her eyes . A doctor just walked past me , smiling at me . I stopped the doctor from walking out and asked :

"Hey doc , How's Jessica?"

"Oh , Miss Caylen just woke up . She's been fighting to wake up from her bad dream you know? A miracle happened . All of a sudden , she's feeling normal and her body temperature is fine." She smiled .

"How did that happen?"

"Maybe it happened from your strong prayers. Miracles can happen , sweety & I removed all of the tubes from her body . She's healing pretty quickly and she's ready to go back home." She smiled , patting my before walking out of the room . I quickly ran towards Jess and hugged her tightly.

"Finally." I whispered and sighed in relief . I pulled away and she raised her eyebrow.

"What the hell?" She giggled and touched her forehead with her left arm.

"Ouch! My Arm!" She winced in pain , realising the bandage on her arm .

"Are you okay ? Do you want to go anywhere ? How are you feeling ? Do you want anything ? Are you-.."

"Sam , Sam !"

"What , What ?!"

"Shut Uppp" She said , as she laughed and rolled her eyes . I smiled and sat next to her while Acacia leaned against the door frame looking at both of us .

"Im so glad you're okaaayyy." I said , popping the 'y' and hugging her tightly .

"Samuel .. I-I can't .. breathe .. and I need to pee." She said before I pulled away .

"Oh sorry." I laughed .

"You want me too follow you or yo-"  I was cut off by Acacia's soft voice .

"I'll take her." She said , smiling sweetly as she walked towards Jess and helped her up .

"Thank you." Jess & I said at the same time .

5 minutes later , they were off to the bathroom , leaving me alone in a quiet peaceful room . I yawned and my eyes slowly began to shut . Next thing I know , I drifted off to sleep on the comfortable hospital chair .

~~~~

-7 days later-

*Sam's P.O.V*

A week later went by after the terrible incident that haunted Jess and she was feeling much better. The bruises on her face and her stomach are getting much better and her left arm is healing pretty quickly . The boys have been helping her a lot , but I was helping her the most . She couldn't stop thanking me which I thought was cute . She's been very quiet and everytime someone tried to hug her , she'd flinch and take a step away .

Somehow I was worried if she had heard what I have said to her in the hospital a week a go.

"Yoo , Samm!" Kian snapped his fingers at me , brushing off my thoughts .

"Huhh?" I said , my head in the clouds .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aww , I really wanted to make Acacia evil , but I wouldn't do that to Jess <3

1)      Do you think Josh will come back ?

2)      Do you think Josh got Jess pregnant ?

3)      Do you think JC will approve of Jess & Sam ?

Hey guys , I really need help posting the trailer into youtube , it wont let me :( can someone email me at : doonya3@hotmail.com .... please ! I really want to upload it .

Thank you guys for reading <3     

 Make sure you follow me on instagram and twitter                        

  Instagram : @doonya_x

  Twitter : @JustinsJerry_xo

 Thanks again , Make sure you vote and follow

If you guys wanna send me banners or send me any ideas or opinions on my book or if you want me to dedicate a chapter to you please do email me at :

doonya3@hotmail.com

I would love banners or any ideas :)~~

10+ votes for next update :)