-Chapter 43-

A/N : Please read the authors note at the bottom , its important 

*Sam's P.O.V*

I was laying in a field of beautiful, white flowers with Jess. She had on a white lace dress and a flower crown in her hair [Outfit On The Side], I know what you're thinking 'this is the stupidest , cheesiest thing I've ever heard!' Really Sam? Who does that nowadays?!

I have one answer for any questions like this , Jess & I go to places like this to relax , spend time together since we are keeping our relationship a secret .  I looked over at Jess and smiled as she kept picking flowers before she tied them together , making another crown .

"Jess babe , what are you doing ?" I asked , she already had a crown in her hair and didn't need two , She was perfect with or without them .

She looked up at me with her adorable brown eyes and smiled a little before picking another flower , never answering my question . "I'm just making a flower crown , Sam , What does it look like I'm doing ? " She asked and I shrugged .

"You already have one in your hair , silly ." I said as she giggled and grinned . 

"This one isn't for me , Sam!" She said before she giggled more . I smiled a little and looked at the clouds while she kept trying to put the flowers together . She looked down at me because she was laying at the ground as I laid there and smiled . I looked up at her and smiled warmly , staring at her . God , she was pretty and she was mine , which made it 100% better .

"Why are you staring at me?" She blushed and turned away before I sat up and turned her face back to me . 

"Because , you're perfect." I whispered , she blushed more .

"Am not." She argued , I kept looking at her .

"Yes , you really are."

"Nope ! Never ! " She said as she kept trying to put the flowers together before she made one last knot . She held the crown gently and set it on my head .

"There , now you look like my prince." I smiled and chuckled .

"And you look like my princess , well in fact you are my princess." I replied , she smiled and giggle . I kissed her lips gently before she kissed me back . I pulled away and rested my forehead against hers . She looked into my honey brown eyes and I stared into her brown eyes ... they made my heart flutter . She was the only girl that had an effect on me . I always get butterflies in my stomach and my heart beats faster whenever I'm near her . That's how I know she's the one .

"I love you , Sam ." Jess said , looking into my eyes , I smiled .

"I love you too , Jess . More than anything else in this world and I always will , because you're my princess and I'm here to love and protect you . " I whispered softly before I kissed her again . I pulled away and she giggled .

"You're the cutest human being to walk this Earth , you know that right ? "  she said , I shook my head .

" I can't be , cause you are Jess . " I grinned , she blushed before pecking my lips . 

Oh how , I love my princess .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Jess's P.O.V*

Today .

Today was the day we were going to announce our relationship .  I mean JC  acted so 'happy' that we were together and Kian already knew about us because he helped out with the date and Sam told him  . I was scared that the boys weren't going to approve of me and Sam being together . I was nervous , I think Sam would even know I'm nervous just by looking at me .

"Don't worry babe , everything is going to be okay . I know them , they love you ." Sam said , grabbing on to my hand as we walked hand-in-hand up the stairs .

As Sam was about to open the door , I though to myself .

This is it.

"Boys , I need you guys to come down here ! Now ! Sam shouted through the house as it echoed .

Breathe In . Breath Out . Breathe In . Breath Out . My heart was beathing rapidly in my chest , the adrenaline running though my veins . 

I could see each boy coming into the lounge room from every direction .They all had confusion written on their faces . They all took a seat and stared blankly at us .

"Um.. What's going on ? " Connor asked , his eyes staring directly at Sam and I's hands which were intertwined .

"Well , as you can see , Jess and I have taken interest in each other and are now dating." Sam replied .

The boys were speechless , was that a good thing or bad thing.

"So sorry boys , but this beautiful girl standing beside me is off limits . " Sam said as I giggled and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and winked at me . 

I could feel my cheeks burning .

My cheeks were hurting from smiling ,

But you know what ?

I didn't mind one bit.

~~~~~~~~~

A/N : 

SO GUYS , IM BACK FROM MY HOLIDAY <3 WE CAME BACK EARLY CAUSE IM SICK :(

SO I HAVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT MAKING A SEQUEL , I DO WANNA MAKE A SEQUEL TO CONTINUE THE #SESS JOURNEY BUT I ALSO DONT WANNA MAKE A SEQUEL CAUSE I DONT WANT HER TO GET PREGNANT CAUSE IT WRECKS THE STORY , I DON'T REALLY KNOW WHAT TO DO GUYS SO PLEASE COMMENT BELOW :

SEQUEL OR NO SEQUEL ?

AND I ALSO MADE A NEW INSTAGRAM ACC DEDICATED TO THE PERFECT SAMMERS <3

 Make sure you follow me on instagram and twitter                        

  Instagram : @doonya_x and @_samsbabe_

  Twitter : @JustinsJerry_xo

 Thanks again , Make sure you vote cause it helps me out alot 

70+ votes for next update 

VOTE IF YOU SHIP #SESS