-Chapter 51-

*Recap*

“Helloo.” I spoke, there was no one around.

“Jessica.” A voice spoke behind me. I turned around and saw my parents holding hands.

“Mum! Dad!” I shouted and ran over to them.

“Hello sweetheart. We know what happened. Honey, you need to wake up and be there for that boy. You are very important to him. The way he looks at you is the way every girl wants to be looked at. He is going to keep you safe, don’t leave him. For that Josh boy, we’re not upset at you for dating him but don’t let him win. You’re stronger than this baby.” Mum spoke as she held my hand.

“But I want to be in peace, here with you guys.”

“But honey, you have a whole life ahead of you. You haven’t lived even half your life yet.” Dad said.

“Jess, we are so proud of you and your brother. You guys have not let us down. You and Jc have had each other’s backs since the say we passed away and don’t let anyone ruin that. You can’t leave him and Sam, he loves you very much and we can see that. You deserve someone like him in your life and if he does anything to you, get Jc to knock him out.”

“It’s just not your time yet baby, go back and live your life.”

I nodded my head and turned around and walked to the bright white.

“Jess!” My mum shouted which caused me to turn around and look in their direction.

“We love you so much.” I smiled and whispered:

“I love you too.” And that was it.

I was awake but I couldn’t open my eyes. I could feel Sam’s hand against mine. Sam was crying and I could feel myself crying. The only way to get through this and survive was to grasp Sam’s hand.

Suddenly I just feel the need to hold his hand. To hold it and not only be held by it. I was so weak and this was so difficult. I finally had the energy to squeeze it. Then I feel Sam’s grip tighten. The feeling of his hands against mine is like he’s holding my entire body like I have the energy to do anything. At that moment I hear the sharp intake of his breath then followed by the sound of his beautiful voice.

“Jess?” Sam spoke.

~~~~~~~~

“Jess?” Sam spoke. It was so good to see him and hear his sweet voice again. I missed him. I missed being around him, I missed living in the same house as him. I think I should really reconsider moving back into the house with the boys. I hate being alone and I also hate not being able to be with Sam when I really do need him.

“Hi S-sam.” I stuttered quietly while his hand was still in mine but he held on a bit tighter than before.

“Hey baby, you are out of harm’s way now. You’re going to be alright, I’m not going anywhere. I’m so sorry I wasn’t there when all this happened.”

 It is not his fault that Josh is a creepy stalker that likes to leave his ex-girlfriends creepy messages and cause them to have bad traumas.

“Sa-am, this is not your f-fault so don’t worry about it and by the way h-hearing you tell me tha-at I am now safe -makes me feel 100 times safer.” I inform him as he smiles at me and looked down. He grabbed my hand and tightened his grip around it letting me know that he will never let me go.

“Alright, I love you.”

“I l-love you too. Sam, h-have you ea-aten a proper-r meal since you found o-out about what h-happened to me?” I ask him. He looks gorgeous but his eyes are red and have purple bags under them. He’s pale and his beautiful chocolate curls are messy. But it also looks like he hasn’t eaten and it is really unhealthy for him. I do appreciate him staying by my side in this hospital room but I also do not want to be the reason for him not eating.