-Chapter 12-

This chapter will be just P.O.V’s 

*Ricardo's P.O.V*

I feel so bad that I have to leave O2L. I’m also quite upset to leave Jc because he’s like my brother and he knows the real me. We also have known each other for quite a while but I guess I have to go. My radio show has been promoted so I have to move to Hollywood and my schedule has also been very hectic so I don’t really have time to make videos for O2L (that’s the real reason why he left). I have to tell them sooner or later but I can't do it today, because it's Jess's birthday and if I mention it today then that will just ruin today’s mood. They want to make today very special, we want to make her feel like she's part of the family. We have talked a couple of times but I've never had a real conversation with her, I'm hoping to have one with her tonight at her birthday party if she isn’t too distracted or if Sam doesn’t hog her the whole night.

*Sam's P.O.V*

So today we are planning Jess's surprise party, it is going to be big, today is also the day I'm going to ask Jess out. I  think I really like her; she is a stunner and a sweet girl. Ricardo and I are already up, he was wearing a tank top with sweatpants and I was wearing sweatpants with no shirt. Also today is the party... I invited Acacia, I don't hate her and I still want to be friends with her so I decided to invite her to join us and have some fun. She’s a part of our group.

*Connor's P.O.V*

I can't wait for the surprise party we are throwing for Jess. It will probably be my last party here for a while because I have to be going to college soon; Ricky and I are going for about 2-3 weeks. But tonight I'm hoping to find a girl at the party; Kian, Sam and Jc know a lot of girls which is why they are inviting the people and the rest of us are organizing the party.  It’s going to be a very big party. We have all our presents ready for tonight, I just can't wait.

*Ricky's P.O.V* 

I have to go college soon, Connor & I are going soon but I don't know if he is going for sure. I don't want to leave, I know we are coming back but I do not want to miss out on all the fun. I don't want to leave my friends who I call family but at least I'll be going with my one and only Con-da-bon. I can't wait for tonight, Jc said there is going to be a lot of people. Tonight I'm going to show off all my moves and I hope to get everyone up and twerking, because I'm Ricky Minaj. I also won’t expect a lot of drama to happen because our group never really causes drama.

*Kian's P.O.V*

I can't stop texting Andrea, I suddenly know so much about her. I invited her tonight because I'm hoping to ask her out tonight at the party that everyone is looking forward to. She is just my type, I can't wait for everyone to meet her, she drives me crazy and she is also really funny. I know she will get along with Jess because they seem so alike. Tonight is going to be huge, so many people are coming, I hope Jess enjoys herself tonight; I can't wait to finally meet Andrea face to face.

*JC's P.O.V*

Today is Jess's birthday, I can't believe my baby sister is turning 17, she is growing old. Sam is going to take Jess to the mall while we get the party ready. All the boys & I are going to act like today is a normal day, we got all the presents wrapped and ready, I think she will love our presents. But she's still upset on how she celebrated her sweet 16 birthday without our parents but I hope this surprise party will cheer her up a bit, I know it will. 

*Trevor's P.O.V* 

I can't wait for tonight but I wish I was taking Jess to the mall but Sam offered first so I guess he's taking her I mean I don't own her or anything so yeah. I really like her but I know Sam does, I don't want to get involved or anything so I hope she does know that I like her, but I know she will only sees me as a friend. I'm hoping I will find a special girl at the party but if there isn’t, well good things take time so I guess that will be my motto for now.