-Chapter 14-

*Recap*

Sam & I had such an awesome time until Jc called me and told us to come home. Sam & I bought Beanies, more Arizonans and bracelets from Hollister. I bought some denim shorts from urban outfitters and other shops and grabbed some drinks from Starbucks. We took like a million pictures, he also done his vlog with me. We left the Shopping Centre at 6pm and started walking home; he turned on some music as we were walking home. He was singing very loudly and acting crazy which caused me to giggle a lot! We finally reached the house; Sam grabbed the keys from his back pocket and placed them into the lock.

When he opened the door, it swung open and it was very dark. I switched on the light and walked in two steps until I heard over 200 voices yell surprise and pop out from all these different spots.

♥♥♥♥♥

*Jess's P.O.V*

I switched on the light and walked in two steps until I heard over 200 voices yell surprise and pop out from all these different spots. I put my hand over my mouth because of the happiness I felt inside. The room looked so admirable, there was people everywhere, a stage with a DJ in the corner of the room, blue clouds placed everywhere on the room walls and ceilings, a photo of me and all the boys placed on a photo stand and a big sign that says 'happy birthday, Jess'. I can't believe they went through all this trouble for me.

"Thank you guys so much for this." I spoke as I hugged all the boys and everyone else who came up to me. The DJ started to play music and everyone went to dance on the dance floor.

"I'm going to go get dressed in something more appropriate for a party." I said to the boys.

I quickly ran upstairs to change what I was wearing because I felt like what I was wearing was not really for a party. I ran into my closet and selected the prettiest dress I could come across in there. As soon as I found the special dress, I straight away put it on and randomly threw on some heels. I went into the bathroom and let my hair down; I straightened it a bit then curled the bottom bits of my hair. I fixed up some of my makeup and as soon as I finished I was about to run back down the stairs until I saw myself in the mirror. I looked so different; I could actually say that I looked beautiful; I stood in front of the mirror and admired how I looked. The broken girl who lost both her parents was gone and here is the new girl, the girl who is now happy. I wore a baby pink strapless short dress, baby pink leather ankle boots and I carefully placed on a baby pink rose necklace. I put in some feather leaf chain ear-rings, a cute little ring, some bracelets and I put in my lip ring. [Pic On The Side] I took a mirror selfie and posted it on Instagram & Twitter:

@JessCaylen: Thank you guys for all the birthday wishes today, I am honestly grateful to be blessed with so much. I'm so happy to be celebrating my birthday with my boys' @Our2ndLife and my other close friends.

I turned off my phone, walked out of my bedroom and closed the door behind and walked downstairs. I kind of rushed down the stairs which was a bad idea since I was wearing heels and the stairs are tiles and not carpet. I slipped and fell into the arms of someone.

"Woaaah...slow down, princess. If you keep running you might fall and I won't be able to catch you." Sam said laughing at me as he helped me stand up again and keep my balance. I felt a little shiver run up my spine feeling his warm touch positioned on my lower back.

"Sorry, just a little excited, I haven't had a birthday like this since my parents were gone. I am so grateful for all of this, you guys shouldn't of wasted so much time on me and my birthday."

"Well happy birthday princess and by the way you look extremely beautiful." Sam said with his hand in mine and winked at me.

"Awe, thank you Sammy. You don't look too bad yourself."

"Come with me." He said as he led me to the front door where the rest of the boys were standing and talking with drinks in their hands.

The boys mean so much to me and I am go grateful to have them in my life especially Jc, he has done so much for me and I don't know how I'll ever thank him for it. I look loads of photos with the boys especially with Sam and me but I didn't mind because they were cute.

"Boys, can you please gather up, I need to tell you guys something!" I shouted as they surrounded me and paid attention to what I had to say next.

"What's happened?" Jc asked curiously.

"Whaaat Up, Gurrl!" Ricky spoke with a very sassy attitude which made Trevor and Jc laugh and made me giggle.

"There is some-one I want you guys to meet and please act normal towards this person." I said as I opened the door.

"Boys, I would love for you to meet.."

♥♥♥♥♥

Don't forget to vote and comment

Thanks lovelies,

Doonya