-Chapter 6-

*Recap*

"Do you remember when we sat by the pool." Sam said, uh-oh is he going to ask me what happened and why I was crying.

"Yeah why?" I said.

"Well you didn't tell me what happened; you know you can trust me."

"Well... here I go, when I arrived, Trevor gave me a tour around the house. He showed me my room and then he showed me my walk- in closet and then out of the blue, he kissed me & I really want to know why he kissed me."

Sam just looked at me with a blank expression.

♥♥♥♥♥

*Jess's P.O.V*

"Sam, you still present." I asked him, he was still staring at me. I just think he was in shock because I just got here and already one of the boys had made a move on me.

"Yeah, sorry. He really done that, I mean you just arrived." Sam asked as he snapped out of his gaze.

"Yeah." I replied with a depressing expression on my face.

"But why are you upset about it, I mean like every girl would die to get kissed by the Trevor Moran." He said with a confused face looking at me like I'm probably some drama queen or retard.

"Well everyone has their first kiss, it's supposed to be magical, the kiss didn't feel magical & he stole my first kiss. It's not a bad thing but my first kiss is meant to be by someone I love and I definitely don't love him in that way." I said back trying to get him to understand what I'm saying.

"Awe, it's okay baby & by the way if you need anything or anyone to talk to, I'm always here." he said as he gave me a friendly hug, something I needed right now. I never had a person I can talk to and trust, I wasn't really that popular girl at school back in Texas but I was tumblr famous.

"So we got to get going, let's go." I said as I got up as tried walking out of my bedroom but I couldn't depart because Sam had grabbed my arm.

"You forgot something." he said as he let go of my arm not because he was hurting me but because he had caught my attention.

"What did I forget this time?" I said with my eyebrow up while he laughed at me.

"Well, how am I supposed to be there for you if I don't have your number silly?"

"Oh right, I forgot I'm so sorry." I said to him as I handed him my phone.

We switched phones and put each other's numbers in them. I put my name in normally and noticed he put his name as 'the sexiest boy that ever walked' and I just laughed at him.

"Now we can go" He said with a cute cheeky smile as we walked both downstairs.

"What took you guys so long, come on let's go." Jc said very weirdly.

"We were just talking."

"Okay then, let's go" Jc said, grabbing the keys, he gave me that 'what did you guys do' stare. We got in to the car and Sam started texting me which made us end up texting the whole way.

From: Sammy

To: Jess

-That was awkward.

From: Jess

To: Sammy

-I know right, did you see that stare Jc gave me.