-Chapter 19-

*Recap*

"Tell me what's up, what's on your mind right now, why are you so down. Did josh hurt you, do you want me to hit him for you because I swear I will."

"Awe, nah he didn't hurt me." I said giggling. I told Kian about what happened with Sam from A to Z, every single detail. It feels good to get it off my chest, especially to someone like Kian.

"Awe baby, it's okay but when it comes to Sam he is always serious about love and he does have a soft heart, but he told me broke it off with Acacia, what's he doing hooking up with her? But you know what don't worry about what anyone says, I reckon Josh is cool and you guys make a perfect couple." He said as he put his arm around me and I put my head on his shoulder.

"To be honest Kian, you are the only one here that I can trust, well apart from my brother." I said.

"Awe anytime and if you ever need me, I am always here. So let's get to that party and enjoy ourselves." Kian said getting up and helped me getting up.

We both put our shoes on and started walking back inside hand in hand while he made me laugh and giggle on our way in.

*Before Jess walked into Sam's room and saw Acacia and Sam*

*Sam's P.O.V*

I've been watching Jess all night, watching Josh and Jess cuddling and flirting with each other was pain in the ass. They disgust me. Well, just Josh. Just when I was about to ask this girl out, everything gets ruined. She met him yesterday. God damn, yesterday! I felt someone poke me in the back which made me turn around and face this person.

"Hey." Acacia said while looking down and blushing. She actually looked really good; she wore a pink laced short dress with some high like really high pink heels. [Pic on the side] I pulled her in for a tight hug because I was actually glad to see her. I need a distraction.

"You made it." I said to her at the same time as pulling out of the hug.

"Yeah of course I would come; I can never turn down an offer from you. How's the party so far? You did a pretty good job decorating the place. I mean like look at it, it looks good!"

"It's been shit and thank you, I took quite a while getting the boys to stop mucking around the night before and actually focus on the buying the decorations for the party."

Acacia was helping me have a good time and I was really thankful for that.

"Hey, you want to head somewhere private? Maybe my room?" I ask her while giving her a wink. She let out this cute little giggle and slowly nodded her head. I held her hand and walked through the crowded people in the living room and up the stair case to my room.

She closed the door behind her and found her way to my lips. She grabbed my shirt and kissed me passionately, I was not expecting that. She was pushing me forward so I was walking backwards until I fell back onto my bed. She climbed on top of me and started kissing me.

-5 minutes later-

We didn't go that far, I didn't want to use Acacia in any way or form. She's a lovely person and I respect that but I just can't take her virginity. We were talking and making out at the same time, you're probably wondering if this is possible but trust me it is and I'm enjoying it alot. Acacia let out this cute giggle then suddenly my door opened.

Jess.

She wasn't supposed to see this.

Acacia and I both stayed quiet while Jess exited the room.

She closed the door hard and rushed downstairs.

"I can't believe that just happened. I need some fresh air, if you need me I'll be on the front porch. If you want to sleep then there are clothes in my cupboard over there. Sleep tight, Acacia." I spoke as I kissed her forehead and laid her down. I took her heels off and put the blanket on top of her. As I exited the room, I locked the door from the inside so no boys come in and try anything on her. I walked down the stairs, grabbed a drink and walked out onto the front porch until someone decided to bump into me.

"Sorry for that." Josh said standing there.

"What do you want?" I replied rudely. Why does he want to be friendly with me, I don't like him. I spent like a whole week preparing what I'm going to say to Jess tonight but no, he has to come and ruin it for me. I hate him and I hate his guts. He can go die.

"Um I said sorry." Josh said.

"Just piss off." I said wanting him to go away and leave me alone. I think he got why I was pissed and actually moved along with going.

♥♥♥♥♥

Thank you guys for staying with me through this, I'm not really good with writing because this is my first book but anyway thanks a lot.

Don't forget to vote and comment

Thanks lovelies,

Doonya