-Chapter 47-

~RECAP~

"Oh god! Yes. I love you too. I want to be you baby again"

Just as I opened my mouth, Sam's lips were attached to mine . My eyes fluttering shut as our lips moved in perfect sync , The rain water mixing in . My hands reached up and I placed them on the side of Sam's neck , playing with his wet curls . 

Sams hands traveled down and towards my bare legs as he whispered against my lips , "Jump."

I did ad he told me to , not detaching my lips from his as I jumped and wrapped my legs around his torso , His wet shirt coming in contact with my wet and bare legs . My arms wrapped around his neck and his hands held me up . Our lips continued to move in sync . Butterflies were flying all around in my stomach as Sam's soft lips moved with mine . We pulled away a few minutes later , I jumped off of Sam , our noses touching as Sam's honey-coloured orbs stared into mine . Our chests are moving rapidly up and down as the rain continues to hit us and we stare at each other for what seems like hours . His pink tongue poked out and licked his bottom lip and I had the urge to kiss him again .

"No-ones ever gonna hurt you." Sam suddenly whispered , his cool breath fanning my lips that were probably swollen from the kiss. " I wont let them."

I couldnt help but smile . Instead of answering him , I rested my head on the back of his neck and pushed him forward reconnecting our lips . We started walking back into my house , He grabbed the roses and put them onto the table . 

We stumbled into my house, his lips not disconnecting from mine as he slammed the door shut.

And Thats when the magic began ....

~~~~~~~

*Sam's P.O.V*

I woke up with a big smile on my face, thinking about what happened last night. It was amazing. The way she made me feel last night was just incredible. She made me the happiest guy alive. She was amazing. She moaned out my name every single minute and I loved it.

After a long night last night, I had to go back to the O2L house because obviously we didn't want anyone to know about what went on last night.

Even though we knew it was too soon when we did it, we didn't care. Because all we care is love. Our love to each other. I laid on her bed last night and watched my angel sleep. We were both naked under the covers of our bed. Just another reminder of what happened last night. I watched her carefully, her arms around me, her hair flowing over the pillow and her lips parted with light snores. Everything about her is beautiful and the way she makes me feel, don't get me start it.

I looked over my shoulder and at the clock on the bedside table that read 10 am. I'm pretty sure it was a long night last night but I'm too excited to see her face again that's why I woke up at 10 because usually I hate to wake up in the morning. I'm not a morning person. I slid on my hoodie that she wore last night and my sweat pants. The smell of her sweet lavender hair is plastered on my hoodie, the smell guided me to not take my hoodie off of my body, she smells sweet. It makes me feel like she's in my arms forever, I made my way to the kitchen and saw Kian drinking an arizona.

"Morning Sam, how did last night go? Did she forgive you? Is she going to come back and live with us?" Kian asked all these questions as I just blushed as I remembered what went down last night.

"YOU'RE BLUSHING!!! So she did forgive you?!" I nodded my head as Kian screamed. "I also heard you come in early this morning, where were you?"

 "Well, don't say anything but I was at Jess's House, we sorta done the 'bad deed' last night. It was the most amazing thing ever." I said, grabbing a red bull from the fridge.