-Chapter 35-

* Sam's P.O.V *

"Yoo , Samm!" Kian snapped his fingers at me , brushing off my thoughts .

"Huhh?" I said , my head in the clouds .

"Did you hear what I said?"

"Kian is a douche and Sam is a hottie?" I smirked .

"Yeah , very funny bro." Kian rolled his eyes.

" I said you should talk to Jess . She isn't talking that much recently . " KIan said.

"Yeah , Maybe should . Well , look at her . She's just .. idk .. afraid ?" I replied .

"Yeah , I guess."

"Speaking of Jess , where is she ? " I said , looking around .

"Oh Backyard, probably thinking or something."

"Cool. Ill go talk to her." I replied as I walked outside of the hose , to the backyard and find Jess . She was sitting at a swing looking at the view infront of her . I walked towards her and sat next to her.

"Hey Jess." I said , smiling & patting her shoulder gently . She just smiled .

"Are you .... okay ?" I questioned .

"Yeah . Im fine , I'm just thinking." She said , still staring at the view.

"You sure ? You don't look fine."

She just rolled her eyes and looked at me .

"I'm fine , Pottorff. Don't worry." She said , smiling . I loved it when she called me Pottorff.

"Okay." I said , smiling . we sat there for a whole 5 minutes of silence until I broke it .

"Errmm Jessica , I-.. Can I ask you something?" She raised her eyebrow and nodded.

Did you .. hear about ... The things I said to you at the hosp- you know what , nevermind." I said hesitated , I stood up and waked away until she grabbed my arm softly and spoke .

"Wait! Don't go.." She commanded , smiling . I smiled and forced myself to sit back on the swing next to her . She stared at me deeply into my eyes and said :

"How long have you been keeping this feeling?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aww CLIFFHANGER ! I was joking about getting Jess pregnant , that would just ruin the story <3 But she heard everything he said to her at the hospital .. HOOWW CUTTE .

Vote this chapter if you ship SAM AND JESS

 Dedicated to : KatLovesTurtles cause ur name was the first name I saw on "whos reading your book"

 Make sure you follow me on instagram and twitter                        

  Instagram : @doonya_x

  Twitter : @JustinsJerry_xo

 Thanks again , Make sure you vote and follow

10+ votes for next update :)