-Chapter 37-

*Jess's P.O.V* (FINNALLY)

"I have a hot date this weekend." Acacia smiled widely & winked .

"Oh My Gosh! Who's the lucky guy?" I asked curiously while linking arms with Acacia.

"Oh that darling, I can't tell you." She stuck her tongue out as we made our way to starbucks.

Acacia and I have been best friends since Teen Hoot. We hung out a lot and go to the mall all the time although Sam and JC forced me to say home due to my health but I'm a big girl now and I can take care of myself. She told me about what happened between her and Sam. Yes I admit it, I felt abit guilty but she didn't wanna let me feel that cause she said she was moving on and it made me feel better.

These days I have been loosing weight and I have been thinking a lot about Josh. I just couldn't stop thinking about what he did to me and I always flinch whenever people touched me or pat my shoulder but I feel better because of the boys but mostly Sam. He confessed everything when I was at the hospital and I think it was pretty cute how he refused to talk about it. Sam was taking a lot of care of me for the past 7 days and still is and I couldn't stop thanking him. I just couldn't believe he kept this feeling for 5 months now, sure enough we aren't an item.

Yet.

But the kiss. The kiss just, god it was so beautiful, its crazy how he makes me feel perfect. He was different, he was real and I could see my self slowly falling for him.

"So how's it going with you and Sam?" She questioned , while taking a sip of her usual starbucks nom fat chappachino with whipped cream .

"Of friends as usual ." I replied , rolling her eyes .

"Oh Okay , I just thought - wait , he hasn't asked you out yet ?! " her eyes went big .

"Nopee!" I said popping the 'p' .

"Seriously honey, you guys should just start hitting it off. I mean look at both of you, you guys just can't stop staring at each other eyes." She said while taking a sip of her drink and rolling her eyes.

"I know I mean, It's up to him. I'm just not sure whats on his mind right now ."

" Oh trust me. He'll ask you out soon, he's crazy about you, you know?"

"Really?" I smiled , thinking to myself .

"Yup, he can't stop talking about you. He can't shut up, you know ? He was like 'Oh, I just cant stop thinking bout Jess, like you, like you know like, she just pretty like, i don't know, like. She just makes me feel amazing, like yeah." Acacia mimicked him, doing an American accent and putting her hands in her pockets and copying his hand movements. We burst out laughing realising how often Sam likes to say 'like' and it was just hilarious .

After laughing hysterically and bought thousands of outfits and accessories, we stopped at Taco Bell.

~~~~

When we walked in , I put down all the shopping bags into a booth under the table as Acacia went to order for us . I quickly walked to the bathroom because i felt like my bladder was gonna explode . After i finished doing my business , I washed my hands and quickly fixed up my hair . As i was walking out of the bathroom . I bumped into someone and went tumbling down to the ground .

"OMG, im so sorry , here let me help you up." The husky voice spoke . he grabbed my arms and helped me up .

"Haha nah its okay . " We were now face to face . His green orbs staring deeply into my brown eyes .

He had beautiful black hair which was covered by a snapback. His beautiful green eyes and his perfect smile. He had a lip piercing and beautiful cheekbones.

OMG he's gorgeous.

"Well Thank you." He said laughing

"Did i just say that out loud."

"Yes, you did." He said, "But you're beautiful, Im Jake." He said taking out his hand for me to shake.

"Thank you and I'm Jessica . "

"What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl." He said kissing my hand.

"Awww, you're so cute but i should be getting back to my friend, shes probably waiting for me." I replied giggling.

"Yeah okay, can i get your number before you go?" He said

"Yeah sure." We swapped phones and put our numbers in each others phone.

"Well text me soon." He said winking at me.

I walked out of the bathroom and back to Acacia.

~Meanwhile At Home~

*Sam's P.O.V*

"Hey, have you guys seen JC?" I asked Trevor and Kian as they were play wresting in the living room.

"No but he's probably in the kitchen." Kian said jumping on top of Trevor.

"OOOOOWWWWWWWW KIIAAN YOU FATSHIT, GET OFF ME!" Trevor shouted trying to get Kian off him and I started laughing at how they were so stupid.

I left the living room and walked into the kitchen and I noticed Jc playing with Wishbone on the kitchen bench.

"Sup Sammers, where's Jess?"

"Oh, she went to the mall with Acacia, she'll probably be back soon."

"Okay, so whats up?" He replied as her put wishbone on the ground and sat on the bench facing me.

"Can I have permission to take Jess out?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jake on the side -->>>>

1) Who do you think Jake is ? And do you think he's hiding something

2) Who do you Acacia's date is ?

Comment below what you think Jc's answer to Sam asking him if he can take Jess out

 Dedicated to 20klams, another name on my whos reading your book . Thank you alot 

 Make sure you follow me on instagram and twitter                        

  Instagram : @doonyaa__

  Twitter : @_damnpottorff_

 Thanks again, make sure you vote and follow

30+ votes for next updates

Doonya