-Chapter 29-

*Jess's P.O.V*

To be honest, I was so relieved he said that. I don't want to see his stupid, shit face near me either. It would hurt so bad to see him coming near me after what he had done to me. After all, he was my ex-boyfriend now. I wish I could turn back time and fix this. I thought there was no issues between us, sure enough we fought a few times, normal as it seemed but not as bad as this. He was my first boyfriend, I didn't think my first heartbreak would of ended the way it did. I don't think much heartbreaks end like this.

I sniffed as he began to walk away, leaving me behind, alone in pain and crying for help with anger and fear forming in my eyes. I curled up into a ball, slowly and carefully bought my knees to my chest. My body dropped to the ground and my eyes tried the best they could to stay open, I was laying helpless on the cold floor crying. When suddenly, I heard footsteps coming towards me.

"Hello? Is anyone there?" A familiar male voice spoke. I wanted to run but I couldn't force myself to stand up due to the rack of pain forming in my stomach.

"Jess? Is that you?" The voice spoke, coming near me and immediately gasped when he saw me laying on the cold floor lifeless crying for help. He ran towards my direction.

"Oh my god, Jessica! Everything's going to be okay!" His warm hands touched my weak body making me instantly feel less fear.

My eyes soon fell into darkness.

~~~~

You guys love me ?

I know you guys do!

2 updates in one night xx

1) Who do you think that voice belongs to?

2) Do you think Jess will learn to love again?

3) Do you think Josh will return for revenge on both Sam and Jess?

Dont forget to vote and comment ♥

Thanks lovelies,

Doonya ♥