-Chapter 26-

Sorry for the short chapters that will be coming.

~~~~~

*Sam's P.O.V*

Jess looked extremely gorgeous, she was wearing a black crop top revealing some of her beautiful tanned waist and belly button, her wavy curls flowing below her chest, making her look more gorgeous. I stared at her for ages without her knowing. I loved the way she would slowly throw her head back to giggle or how she covered her mouth when she laughed because she was shy. The urge of me wanting to grab her and hug her so tightly she is have breathing problems is unreal.

A pain immediately through me as I saw her kissing the love of her life. It felt like a razor ripping my heart out from my body, something was wrong with me. I can't say that I'm in love with 2 amazing girls but I have a feeling that I'm still in love with the girl that I have been looking for, for a long long time.

'That should be me', I thought to myself when I saw her with that boy. I know I shouldn't feel this way, but I can't move on. She's just too amazing and I want her in my life. Not as an enemy but as a love interest.

She was kissing that douchebag.

I groaned in frustration and made my way to the bathroom. After I done my business, I grabbed my phone and started tweeting my fans random stuff and continued walking.
I accidentally dropped my phone on the bathroom tiled ground. I picked it up and unexpectedly bumped into a girl whose lips were on mine.

~~~~~

DRRAAAMMMMMAAAA!!!

1) Who do you think Sam kissed?

2) A SAM'S P.O.V WOOOOHHHHOOOO

3) Comment some ship names please x

Dont forget to vote and comment♥

Thanks lovelies,

Doonya♥