-Chapter 28-

"No, you di-" before I was about to deny his words, I was cut off by a familiar voice.

"I KNEW IT!" We tilted our heads at the same time and there stood a really angry Josh. Pain clouded in his beautiful blue eyes. He clenched his fists tightly and began to walk out of the bathroom and away from me.

"I fucking knew it!" He shouted walking away but I grabbed his arm making him stop walking.

"Its not what you think it, I acc.."

"Just shut the fuck up and we need to talk right now." Josh cut me off angrily, squeezing the hell out of my hand. I groaned in pain as he started to walk us out of the building.

"Josshh, let go of my hand, you're hurting me and the pain is hurting a lot." I whispered as I tried to let go of his tight grip. We were walking into this dark corner towards the side of the building and at sudden he pushed me against the wall harshly, causing a loud bang on the wall. I didn't know what to do, I was so scared, Ive never seen this side of Josh before and it scared me to death, thinking he would do this to me. He told me he would never hurt me and I don't know what happened to him now.

"Owwww." I winced in pain. Before I got the chance to speak, his rough hand slapped me right across the face. He squeezed my left hand tightly forming a bruise and I yelled as loud as I can, I cried for help. I bit my lip and squeezing me eyes, not wanting anymore tears to escape my eyes.

"You cheated on me! With that bastard." He spat, forcing me to open my mouth to speak but then he had his fists on my face. Punching my stomach a few times, making me collapse to the cold, rough ground. I was in so much pain and tears were pouring down my bruised face.

"I saw it! I saw you kiss him! I saw it with my own eyes!" He shouted.

"Y-You don't understand, I-It was a m-m-misunderstanding." I sobbed, I could barely speak. He was way too strong and I was too weak especially after he just bashed me.

"I had enough of this! I knew it from the beginning, that you liked him and you still do." He yelled. He walked towards me and grabbed me by my hair. I groaned in pain as he spoke:

"I don't wanna see you fucking face near me anymore and I'm done with you! WE'RE OVER, do you fucking hear me!" I nodded as he smashed my head on the ground and I burst into tears.

Everything inside me broke, especially my heart.

~~~

1) What do you think of Josh now?

2) Who do you think will see Jess first
Dont forget to vote and comment ♥

Thanks lovelies,

Doonya ♥