PART 3

I couldn't believe it when six o'clock came and the dreaded alarm sounded. If I hadn't been so restrained, it would have gone out of the window but I knew how important my days were going to be before the tour started. I had so much to do and in the words of the proverb, so little time to do it. That, with me being distracted was not helping.

I arrived at work, armed with Starbucks and lunch, knowing that I would be shut up in my office with my trusted I phone and a laptop for company. It wasn't long before I had printed off Simon's e mail and had listed everything I had to organise or book under each countries heading. I guess this was the ocd in me and I wasn't going to fail. Lucy had told me once that she called it CDO with me as the letters would have to be in order.

By late morning, things were progressing well and I was beginning to think that I could actually do this when my phone buzzed. I looked and saw a text from Urs.

"Hey partner in crime. You up for coming to rehearsals?. You can hear us going through the set".

It didn't take me long to reply yes and enquire as to the location and time.

Leaving the office ten minutes later after having eaten my lunch, I walked out into the cold and pulling my coat tightly around me, I hailed a taxi.

I could hear that rehearsals were in full swing before I entered and pulling open the door, their voices hit me like a wave. I cautiously walked in and there they were, stood on a makeshift stage, with manuscripts in hand, furiously marking notes on their parts. Their heads were down and they hadn't seen me enter.

I took a seat in the back and pulled out my laptop, trying to do some work whilst listening to the melodies coming from these four Angels. 

"Earth to Amy...... Earth to Amy".

I looked up and saw Carlos stood in front of me. I laughed that I hadn't noticed that they had stopped. 

"Sorry about that", I spoke realising I was blushing. "Too engrossed with work I guess".

"What did you think of the set list?", he continued, staring at me with piercing eyes.

"I like the balance of tracks"  I replied "I loved the last one though I didn't recognise it. What was it?".

"That would be amor venme a buscar", Carlos replied. "It has a beautiful story behind it. A woman who has cheated on her lover and left him but he can't live without her and says that he needs to have her back in his life like the air that he breathes".

I laughed, turning my laptop off and standing. "Now that is a story but you wouldn't guess that that is what it's about. I had the vision of two people passionately in love".

"Well, that's the way I sing it", Carlos spoke. "It makes it sound so romantic and that is for all the ladies out there".

"You really can't help flirting, can you?", I laughed, placing my laptop down on a nearby table.

"It's my personality", he answered, taking my hand and kissing it. "I sing to each and every beautiful woman".

Carlos lead me over to everyone and it wasn't long before I had been introduced to the band and all the crew. I decided to sit and chat with them, letting them know all the details so far of where they would be staying and asking if they had any requirements. They seemed to like this and the being involved and soon I had all the information I needed.

After gathering my thoughts together, I excused myself and headed back to the office to keep going on the planning and booking of everything. The list was growing by the day but I seemed to have everything under control and with this new found confidence, I e-mailed Mr Cowell's secretary with everything so far.