PART 44.

Paris...

The city of love...

The city of romance...

The city where dreams were made or where dreams were to be made. This was no longer Amy and Seb; one quarter of the world famous group, Il Divo. This was now just Amy and Seb. Two people deeply in love and less than fourty eight hours away from saying, "I do".

Amy didn't know how her life could get any better. David was beaming like a Cheshire Cat. Sarah had called to say that she was safely ensconced in the hotel and had had a pleasant flight. She had even bought Amy her favourite butterfinger chocolate bars that she had asked for. Arianwen had called Urs whilst they had been on the bus- ride to Paris to let them know that she too had also arrived and had met up with Sarah. Urs expression now mirrored that of David. Carlos was getting impatient. Looking at his phone every five minutes, waiting for a call from Lucy to say that she too had arrived. It wouldn't be long before the gang would all be together again.

Carlos was pacing back and forth through the bus till Amy had had enough and spoke, halting him in his tracks. "Your going to wear a hole in the carpet", she laughed. "Lucy will let us know when she gets to the hotel and I hope that she tells me before you. She was my friend first", Amy continued to joke.

As the bus made its way through the streets of Paris, Seb took great delight in pointing out the numerous places of interest to Amy. He spent time regaling the stories of his childhood and growing up in such a vibrant and bustling city. Amy was intrigued.

It wasn't long before the bus was pulling up outside the front of a very elegant looking hotel. Seb gasped as he came down the steps of the bus. "You've definitely gone all out my love. This is beautiful", he whispered as he stood next to Amy and kissed her on the cheek". It's a shame your being traditional and booked single rooms. I could just...".

"Hold that thought cardiad", Amy quickly replied. "Wait until we're married and I'll be all yours for as long as you'll have me".

"In that case, how about forever", Seb replied.

A piercing scream interrupted the conversation and looking towards the source of the sound, Amy was soon engulfed in what she could only describe as a bear hug.

"You cow", Amy laughed as she hugged back. "Your here and you didn't let me know. I was beginning to worry that something had happened to you".

"You think I'd let anything happen to me dressed like this", Lucy replied. "I'd at least have my make-up on". Looking behind Amy, a smile graced her face as Carlos approached.

"Hello my darling", he spoke as he took Lucy's hand, gently kissing the back of it. "You do not have to worry about make-up. You look beautiful the way you are now".

Amy couldn't believe her eyes. Lucy was blushing. "How about you two go for a walk of something?. The bride needs to unpack, find Arianwen and Sarah and we can all meet up after lunch for the final look at the dresses".

"Yes boss", Lucy joked pretending to salute at Amy. "And tonight, we shall all hit the town for your hen night. I've got your costume all lined up and ...".

Amy gasped. "Your not serious are you?. I don't have to get all dressed up do I?".

"Oh, your going to dress up and your going to enjoy it", Lucy replied. "Now, where is my best friend and what have you done with her?. She would never say no to a party". Turning to Carlos, Lucy continued. "I could tell you some stories about our Amy here. Like the time she...".

"Ok, we can do without those", Amy interrupted. "I think it's time for that walk now, don't you think".

Walking into the hotel lobby, Amy had to stop. Pulling out her mobile phone, she walked up to the couple too busy hugging each other to notice her approach them. "Now who's going to have the mickey taken out of him for the PDA?. This will make great footage on the DVD. Hi Sarah".