PART 9...

The remaining three weeks were spent in  numerous interviews, on the TV, radio and in the press. Everything was finalised and we were just champing at the bit to get started, though I knew that I was going to be busy and with being in the employment of four guys, I knew they would have a million and one things for me to do.

Seb had let slip via interview that he was now off the market and happily dating someone but hadn't let slip my name, saying that some things were to remain private.

The tour was kicking off in the uk, with eight different locations over four weeks. One show on each Friday and Saturday night. The tour buses were parked in front of us, one for the guys and another two for the band and entourage. Seb had convinced me to travel with them, saying he may need me for something.

The lorries were loaded up with equipment and ready to travel ahead of us so that the stage would be set up beforehand.

The tour bus was like a home away from home. A living area with kitchen facilities. Four sets of bunk-beds, allowing for eight people to sleep and a small bathroom with shower. 

I loaded my luggage onto the bus, having made sure to sort out my flat and let everyone know my mobile and e mail address in case they needed to get hold of me. With one final look, we started on our way to the furthest point on the map for the uk, Glasgow. I was looking forward to travelling to places I had never been before and I had even arranged some down time for everyone between countries. The guys had asked me to accompany them to their home cities and Seb particularly, had asked me to accompany him to meet his family.

Eight hours to drive from London to Glasgow and we spent the majority of the time relaxing, chatting with each other and playing games on the on-board games console. Having left London early, we arrived at the hotel at three in time to dump our belongings and head over to the SSE hydro arena for sound check and warm up.

"Now, just tell me that your not going to turn into il divas now we're on tour", I laughed.

"Oh yes", David replied. "We have our list of demands for each and every concert and I guess it's up to you to get everything", he spoke trying to sound serious but cracking a smile. "In fact, here's my list now".

I took the crumpled piece of paper and smiled. On it was written water, tea, more water and a big squishy pillow.

"Aawwww!,who knew you were a big kid at heart".

"Hey, I like my sleep", David answered.

After quizzing the others, I felt things were going to run very smoothly. Sound check was plain sailing and we had a couple of hours before the show started.

Urs was chatting to his girlfriend on his mobile, David was taking a nap (this guy certainly could sleep), Carlos was reading and Seb and I were curled up together on the sofa. 

"So, are you nervous for tonight?", I asked giving Seb a quick kiss.

"A little", he replied, kissing me back but the motivation is rather good. "Will you come out and watch the show?".