PART 8...

That wretched alarm clock. Thinking of how many sadistic ways I could kill it, I remembered the previous evening and smiled. I was laid in Seb's bed, facing him and cuddled into his chest. Our legs were in twined and his arm was wrapped around me. I was beginning to understand when he told me I would always be safe with him.

I found myself going over and over the previous evening in my head and I hadn't felt this happy in a long time. 

"Good morning", Seb spoke pulling me closer if that was even possible.

"Ditto", I replied before leaning forward and placing a kiss on his cheek and attempting to climb from the bed.

"Is that all I get?", Seb laughed before pulling me back and Into his arms.

"At half six in the morning, yes. One of us has work to go into and you guys have an interview this morning with radio one", I laughed, trying to wriggle out of his embrace but failing miserably. "You need to sound awake and eager".

"You don't have to be there till nine and the interview isn't until one. I think I want to lay here for a while longer and hold you and if you keep moving like that, I'm going to have to make love to you again as you are turning me on", he replied moving me onto my back and hovering over me.

Both of us must have had the same thought, as soon we were again in each other's embrace. Seb speaking passionate words of French in my ear as he slowly kissed his way down my neck to my collarbone.

"It is my turn to ask Amy".

I looked at Seb puzzled.

"Let me make love to you?".

I needed no further invitation and soon I had gotten lost in him again. There was no script for this and I honestly didn't care as we laid there afterwards, sated and staring into each other's eyes. Those eyes that intrigued and captivated me. They could hold me captive and I wouldn't fight for release.

After showering and arranging to meet up with the other guys that afternoon, I made it into work by ten and felt like I was doing the walk of shame. It seemed like all eyes were on me, though I was intent that I was not going to tell anyone except the three amigos. For now anyway. 

I became engrossed in work and the ocd in me had their diaries complete for the majority of the tour. Press and media coverage was most important as Simon had told me and getting them out to the public. This would ensure maximum ticket and merchandise sales. 

Running out to grab a quick lunch, I made sure I was back in my office and ready for the interview. The radio was turned on full blast and I  sat back to listen.

"Welcome back to the lunchtime show and as promised, we have il divo with us before they kick off their world tour. Welcome il divo".

Carlos started as I knew he would

Carlos started as I knew he would. "Thankyou for having us. We're so glad to be  here".

"So what have you all been up to recently?".