PART 23...

The first week of the German leg of the tour went really smoothly. By now, everyone knew what they were doing and any hints of nerves were long gone. Everyone had enjoyed the German culture, the food and especially the beer. No further incidents had happened and Seb and I were happy once again. I was really looking forward to the second week as I would be meeting my big brother in Frankfurt. I really hoped that he would like Seb as my brother had always been kind of protective of me.

The second week saw us in Moenchengladbach on the Wednesday and with the concert, came another sketch of which I once again knew nothing about and Seb was once again the instigator. Coming to the front of the stage, he began...

Thankyou everyone for you continued support of Il Divo. We couldn't do this without you all and for that, we are all so thankful. Tonight I thought that we could play a  short game. It was going to be a lot longer but if we did  that, you would all fall asleep. The audience started laughing and David started to feign yawning, which made me giggle.

Listening from my usual spot in the front row, I was engrossed.

Tonight, we thought that we would do something different and as David and his lovely wife are planning on starting a family, we have been learning nursery rhymes. Tonight, I thought that we could try something in my native language. Oui?. Is that ok with you?.

The crowd started shouting yes in response and applauding.

So, it's very, very easy. All you have to do is be very loud and if you don't help me, I'm going to run away. You guys ready?.

Again, the audience started shouting yes and applauding. David took the baton from the conductor and came up to the front of the stage along with Seb and started to provide the rhythm, swinging the baton in time. Then Seb started to sing... ding, dang, dong... ding, dang, dong. He then proceeded to get the audience to carry on singing that line with help from David whilst he sang... frere Jacques.

Frère Jacques, Frère Jacques,

Dormez-vous? Dormez-vous?

Sonnez les matines, sonnez les matines

Ding dang dong, ding dang dong.

How about the wheels on the bus?. Shall we do that next?.

The audience started to shout yes till Seb replied...

I promise we will do that next year but you will have to come back to see us.

The rest of the show went really well and it wasn't long before the guys were showered, changed and we were heading back to the hotel for a supposedly quiet night.

"I think we should get an early night", Carlos stated, clearly tired.

"You can go to bed", Urs continued, "but I think I need to drag my partner in crime to the bar for a few".

"You Know that we have an interview in the morning guys", I answered and I know that you all need your beauty sleep.

"Speak for yourself", Carlos replied. "I am always beautiful".

"Carlos, that answers a lot of questions that I have about you", I laughed. "It must be the feminine side in you coming out, calling yourself beautiful".

Carlos started to blush before replying, "I meant to say handsome darling".

"Yeah, yeah", I replied, laughing more now. "Your digging this hole deeper and deeper. Your not going to win. Your going to love this interview tomorrow. Apparently, they have a lot of quite varied questions for you guys from questions that the viewers have sent in".