PART 22...

The journey  from London to Berlin took all day. We had left at eight in the morning and it was ten o clock by the time we pulled up at the hotel. We spent the journey reading, watching films and checking out social media. The guys took occasional naps in the bunks and I was able to get some work done, finalising in my head that everything was going to be perfect. I couldn't sleep though it was fun to sneak up and take some secret photos of them sleeping. An interesting addition to the video, I thought.

The itinerary for Germany was tight. Four concerts in the first week (Berlin, Hamburg, Dortmund and Duesseldorf), starting on Wednesday and another four the following week (Moenchengladbach, Cologne, Frankfurt and Munich) . I felt like I was in a dream but I didn't want to wake up. These were places that I had always dreamed of visiting and I was now getting the chance. That and seeing my brother again.

Walking into the hotel in Berlin, I soon settled into the German life. "Guten tag fraulein", I heard and turned round to see the hotel manager. "Mein name ist Alex und ich bin der manager des hotels. Sie fuehlen sich frei zu fragen, ob jemand von euch etwas brauchen".

Knowing that Alex had just introduced himself as the hotel manager and letting me know that we could let him know if we needed anything, I soon replied, my German coming back to me. Letting Alex know who I was and that we were going to relax as it had been a long day. "Vielen Dank. Ich heisse Amy und ich bin der persoenliche assistant fur Il Divo. Ich denke, dass wir heute Abend einfach nur entspannen moechten. Sine unterwegs ein langer Tag".

I turned around to be met with four stunned faces. "You never said that you could speak German", Urs laughed.

"I guess there's a lot of surprises you guys have yet to learn about me", I laughed while beginning to sign the mound of paperwork to check us all in until Thursday morning. "Does that mean we can talk German and the others won't understand us?".

"Ich glaube, ich einen Drink brauchen. Lust mich in der Bar anzuschliessen?", Urs continued.

"Ok, what did you say?", David laughed. "unless your agreeing that I'm wonderful".

"Urs invited me to the bar for a drink", I replied. "Anyone else coming?", I laughed, making sure the bags were being sent to the correct rooms.

It wasn't long before we were all ensconced in the hotel's bar and enjoying a round of their finest beer and I had to remember that beer in Germany was a lot stronger than the beer in the U

It wasn't long before we were all ensconced in the hotel's bar and enjoying a round of their finest beer and I had to remember that beer in Germany was a lot stronger than the beer in the U.K. It was going to my head a little too quickly and I knew that I would have to slow down.

Of course, the word had gotten out that four famous guys were staying in the hotel and it a group of women had tried to gain their attention. I had to laugh at this but they were used to this and tried to be as gentlemanly as possible, though it was obvious to see jealousy when I was sat there, Seb with his arm around me and my head on his shoulder.

A short time later, I excused myself to the ladies room. Seb had become ensconced in his mobile phone and was typing away furiously. I was intrigued but could not bring myself to pry. I eventually found where I was going through a maze of corridors. I soon overheard the same females enter and a very personal conversation began in German, which I couldn't help but overhear.