PART 5.

The alarm clock sounded, indicating it was nine a.m. I so swear that clock will be going out the window one day very soon.

Two very large  coffee's later and I felt ready to take on the day. Well sort of...

I had decided to take my weary self for a morning run before the chaos of the day. Something I hadn't done in a while. I knew that I had four men who liked to be dressed to impress and I hoped that we could find something that would please them but also, give them a new edge and a new presentation for their new material.

I changed from my comfy pyjamas (God, if anyone could see me in them) into Lycra running leggings and a  crop top. I always found that pounding the streets helped me to think as well as to keep me fit. I had solved many a problem this way.

Today, I had other things on my mind, or namely someone. I hadn't let someone into my life for quite a while. In fact, I would say that I had pushed people away and concentrated on my work for comfort. I really didn't know if I should do that now as I had always told myself never to mix business with pleasure. I had heard too many horror stories.

After an hour, I had come to a  decision. As wonderful and perfect as Seb was, I  couldn't let myself get hurt. I was going to play the professional.

Returning to my flat, I showered and changed into a black trouser suit along with a red blouse and black heels. I decided to leave my hair loose but straightened it and added just a simple make-up accented with red lipstick. 

Feeling pleased with myself, I hailed a taxi and took the ride to the Armani showroom, taking in the London skyline on the way. I had arrived first and soon il divo were walking in, chatting to each other and laughing.

 I had arrived first and soon il divo were walking in, chatting to each other and laughing

"Amy", I heard Urs shout and I was soon enveloped in a hug.

"How are you today?", David enquired. "Sleep well?".

"I'm good thanks. I took a well deserved run this morning and it did me good", I replied  whilst in the process of setting up my camera and lap-top. "I thought I would take some shots and forward them to Simon for his approval". 

"Always thinking ahead arnt we?", Carlos spoke. "Beautiful as well as intelligent and I would definitely have liked to have seen you in your running clothes".

"I think we need to get this show on the road", I laughed "and there will be no mention of me coming in those changing rooms at any point". 

It wasn't long before all four were knee deep in black suits and combinations of.

Carlos, as usual, wanted to look fully groomed with a black three piece suit which he wanted to team with a black shirt with the first three buttons open. Urs requested to wear black trousers, a black shirt and a waistcoat with a faintly visable floral pattern to it. David went for a slightly more casual but modern look with black trousers and a black shirt that had a silver stripe to each forearm. Sebastien settled for a black suit and shirt. He completed the look with a black and silver diagonally striped tie. They all looked unique but when put together, they looked perfect.