PART 4.

I woke with sunlight streaming through a very large and ornate window. My head was pounding and I needed the bathroom. I went to move, to sit up but an arm was draped over me, holding me in place. Last night came back to me and as I turned my head, I saw my captor. Sebastien.

I realised we must have fallen asleep on that godforsaken amazing sofa. Somewhere in slumber, we must have both laid down with my back to his front and I had to admit, it had been a good night's sleep.

I would normally wake two to three times in the night with dreams. Dreams of him and that night. Ok girl, stop this. 

I turned and came face to face with Sebastien. He must be a deep sleeper I thought and tried to remove his arm so that I could check the time. I felt his arm draw tighter, imprisoning me in his grasp and before I could say anything, I noticed he was smiling and then started laughing.

 I felt his arm draw tighter, imprisoning me in his grasp and before I could say anything, I noticed he was smiling and then started laughing

Both sitting up, Sebastien removed his arm from around me and we both smiled. Me, as I couldn't think of anything to say in the moment and that was not like me. 

"How's your head?", I joked as I reached out for my mobile, checking the time. I never wore a watch. Eight a.m. I started to panic. 

"I'm so going to be late for work", I gasped and started to put my shoes on, tripping over the plush carpet and face planting the floor. I looked up and found Sebastien laughing as he held out a hand.

"Amy, it's Saturday", Seb announced and we were soon sat in a pile on the sofa again with me blushing and Seb laughing so loudly, I wanted to curl up and hide.

"Ok, smart Arse", I replied. "You have me sufficiently embarrassed and on that note, how about making me some coffee so I can get back to my flat and do some more work, even on the weekend?", I said taking the time to use the small downstairs bathroom.

"No rest for the wicked I guess", Seb laughed, walking into the kitchen and switching on the kettle. Soon the smell of coffee wafted through into the living room and I abandoned the attempt at smoothing down my hair and settled for tying it in a pony tail. I entered the kitchen and found a satisfyingly large mug being held out to me.

Grabbing the mug and burning myself on the first mouthful, I enquired "so what plans do you have for today then?".

"I'm off for lunch with the boys and then I thought I would relax for the rest of the day".

"Sounds like heaven", I replied staring at the awards that were hung on the walls. "Impressive", i spoke as I pointed to them. 

"I know", Seb replied. "I can't believe we've got this far, let alone won all these. So what plans do you have for today?", he said as he started to drink his coffee, not burning himself as I had.

"Well, continuing all the arrangements for the tour and then I have absolutely no ideas. Guess I'll just be winging it".

"Winging it?", Seb laughed.