PART 33.

Sunday morning arrived and with it, the bus ride to Lausanne. Amy woke early, feeling the need to get to breakfast. Nudging Seb, she whispered. "Baby is hungry. I'm going to pop down for a bite and I may hit the gym for a light work-out before we board the bus. I feel like such a heffer right now".

Seb stirred before answering. "Your not a heffer. Your gorgeous and pregnant with our baby. That makes you even more gorgeous". Leaning down to Amy's stomach, he started whispering. "Don't you listen to your mama. She is very beautiful and so will you be".

"Why thankyou", Amy replied. Getting out of bed, she showered and dressed. Coming out of the bathroom, Amy was giggling.

"What's making you laugh?", Seb enquired.

"I've just been thinking that I can't wait for my stomach to start growing. I think it'll seem more real then. I still can't believe there's a new life inside of me".

"I can't wait until it starts kicking. I'll be able to feel it then", Seb replied, getting out of bed and hugging Amy. "I spoke to my mother the other day and she can't wait to meet you, especially as your going to be her daughter-in-law".

"You have no idea how nervous I am about that", Amy spoke. "But, if she's anything like you then I know I'll love her. Right, breakfast time and then I'll see if David wants to hit the gym for an hour".

Eleven O'clock and everyone had filed into the bus, ready for the trip to Lausanne. Amy had had another brain storming idea. Sitting with the guys, she shared her thoughts. "How about an impromptu interview to pass the time?. I need all the material I can get for the DVD".

"What will you be asking us this time?", Carlos spoke as he was busy texting Jeanette.

"I'm guessing that's for me to know and you to find out", Amy answered as she checked that she had brought the video camera. Setting up and with all four guys sitting on the sofa, it all began. "We've had loads of questions e-mailed to us and I've chosen just a few".

"What would you say would be a good theme song to represent your life?".

"My theme would be My way by Frank Sinatra", Carlos quickly replied because, I think everyone wants to do it their way".

"I agree with Carlos", David spoke. "One of the things that brought us together was our willingness to take a risk and the want to forge our own paths".

"The first song that comes into my mind is crazy train", Urs laughed.

"What would one thing be that people would be surprised to know about you?".

"We all play different musical instruments", Seb announced. "Urs plays the electric guitar and myself the acoustic guitar, Carlos plays the piano and David plays a version of the accordion called a Bandoneon".

"I've made all the curtains in my house", Urs spoke. "I bought a sewing machine and learned everything from my mother who was a seamstress. My next project is Seb's living room curtains, though he'll have to give me the measurements first before I can start them".

"Everyone knows that Urs loves motorcycles", David answered. "But, I also like riding them. We're both planning to ride from one side of America to the other for charity, when the tour finishes. I've always wanted to do route 66 and now I have the chance".

"Besides, your amazing voices, what else are your parent proud of?".

Urs answered first. "I think my parents are just happy that I got my act together and lead a good life. Especially now that I am engaged to be married".

"My parents are proud that I followed what I was passionate about and never took no for an answer", David continued.

Seb was next. "My mother is just proud to see me happy. She can't wait to meet my lovely fiancé when we get to France with the tour and she's looking forward to her first grandchild".