PART 20...

Saturday arrived and with it, a very busy schedule. The last day before the tour took itself to Europe and foreign climates. Things had moved over to the o2 arena and it was going to be packed out. My nerves were hitting the roof and I needed to keep busy. I had the biggest idea and set about a group texting session.

"Hey all. Can we all get to the 02 arena for twelve today?. I'm wanting to do the first instalment of the Il Divo videography to map the tour and put towards the DVD". It wasn't long before the conversation started.

"You woke me up", David text. "It's Saturday. Come on".

Next came Urs. "Yeah, no problems from me. Arianwen says hi and we'll see you then. Sarah, get David out of bed".

"I'm up", came David's response, "but only cause Sarah has now threatened to tip cold water over me and not make me any breakfast". I giggled.

"David, tell Sarah I think she's the best and I'll see her later. I need to hug her".

Carlos text last. "I can make it for twelve darling but only because it's you asking".

"Carlos, you really need to.. no, I'm not going to finish that sentence. There are innocent eyes reading these text messages".

Then a surprise text arrived from Seb. "You included me in this group chat and I am in the same room as you". I turned over in bed and found Seb grinning like a Cheshire cat. I replied.

"Mr Izambard, get your gorgeous backside out of bed and make the coffee".

"Say please", came the response.

"Pretty please. I'll... no, again there are innocent eyes reading this", I answered before placing a gentle kiss on Seb's lips.

"Please", came a quick reply from Urs. "It is too early to read things like this though Arianwen says do you want to go shopping again in Victoria's secrets. She said you would know what that means". I didn't know whether to laugh or blush first as Seb knew what I had bought last time.

"Right, this is conversation is going to the gutter", I responded and before any of my secrets are revealed, I am going to go and get ready".

David quickly responded. "Sarah says go and make tiny Seb's. That wasn't me".

"Tell Sarah I won't be taking her to Harrods anymore. Me bad?, lol".

"Excuse me", Carlos responded. "I am the only single man in this conversation and I think you are all mad".

"So go and find yourself a good woman", Urs answered and I silently prayed then and there that he would.

"And go and get laid", David responded as I was cracking up laughing.

"I second that", Urs responded "And Arianwen thirds it".

"I fourth it", Seb interrupted having made his way to the kitchen.

"I do not need to do that", he replied. "I have all the women of the world to fall in love with me".

"Not this time of the morning you don't", David replied. "We know what you look like first thing in the morning",and I was about to fall off of the bed laughing.

"Right, I'm going to go now", I finished writing, "So everyone up and at them. We all have a busy day. I have some great outfits for you all. A little different but you'll like them. We're going to take some pictures and interview you all separately. Dish the dirt as they say. See you all later and don't be late. Arianwen and Sarah, bring all your funny stories with you", and with that, I ended the chat.