Chapter six: Blacki's Prophecy

Blacki's POV
I was playing with my pal Dogo. We were playing a game called ' catch the tail of Rafiki.' Rafiki kept givin me strange monkey glances. Dogo kept on getting his tail. Rafiki was getting annoyed at us. " Go and bug Jasiri!" He ordered. Dogo ran off. I began to walk back.

A hand paw stopped me. Rafiki scooped me up and brought me to his strange cave. " Pup I gotta tell you something," Rafiki said to me. Ooooooh a secret. I love these kinds of things.

" Am I in trouble?" I whimpered. Rafiki leaned over. " A black night will lead to horrible things," he said. Does he think I will cause even more trouble?! " Mufasa told me that. And..." Rafiki looked around the place as if someone was watching us.

" All will be lost and the blackest of animals will lead," Rafiki told me. Am I gonna lead the guard? That would be so amazing. But I can't help this feeling. I sniffed the air. It smelled like a jackal was watching me.

Not Dogo. But it smelled like him. It must be his father or siblings. Suddenly a jaw snapped out of no where. I yelped.

A teenage jackal was in front of me. " Who are you?!" I yelped so suddenly. " My name is none of your fluff-brained business. Come with me, or your jackal friend gets it!" She growled, and another jackal teen appeared and in his jaws was Dogo. " No! I will not come with you!" I snapped. Suddenly Dogo went flying.

He yelped and I saw blood glistening in his pelt. Jasiri is gonna freak when she sees this. She is his foster sister. " Leave him alone you bullies!" I barked, my paw on the ground. I kicked up sands and I slashed at the she-bully's muzzle. I head butted the male and Dogo ran over to me.

Suddenly, a bigger paw slammed into my pelt. I saw a huge evil grin flash into the adult jackal's muzzle. " The Pridelands will be worthless without you," he laughed, his ripped ears flicking in glee. Suddenly I saw Dogo's eyes roll into his head.

I scrambled to my paws. The male animal lifted his paw, ready to knock me out as well, suddenly I saw Rafiki hit the jackal in the head. Then I saw no more.