Chapter fourty-eight: Mwepesi's future

Nights POV
I nodded at Simba in greatness. Yes I am a little ego maniac like. Snarl looked at me. " You set him up to this. Thank you." Snarl said. I nodded a bit. Shyness creeping upon me.

" Dad, I think it's about time you found another mate. It's been years since we saw you this happy with someone else other than Sparrows." Nyota suddenly blurted out. What is she some magical match maker or something.

" Why do you keep saying that?!" Snapped Snarl a bit. " Dad this is the first time I ever said that and you know it. It's obvious that you loooove her,"Nyota woofed.

" You just got served!" Mwepesi barked. Janja laughed. " Ok I'm too young for this," Fuli mewled. I rolled my eyes.

" Very funny!" I said. " Now about Mwepesi, King?" Questioned Blacki. " Well she did kidnap you. But she proved that not all animals are driven by ambition when they are evil," Simba meowed. " And she can learn to be good. I promise. And plus, I figured out I could heal poison." Blacki said. The last part was a little sheepishly.

" Well... I don't know. Someone would have to keep an eye on her the whole time, until at least we can trust her not to be evil." Simba announced.

" I will make you trust me somehow, King Simba. But for now I don't mind having one of these lovely animals to keep an eye one me," she said. " Ok. I think Blacki should look after you," he said. He put Blacki there on purpose! I realized.

Sneaky King. " Uhhh, thanks," Mwepesi said, unsure. " It's time I go to bed." Simba announced weirdly for some reason. " But it's not even my bed time yet." Kion said. " Well I am tired after a while of being King. Now good bye." Simba said. " Goodbye?" Jasiri asked. " Yes." Simba said. He walked away, and left a giggling Nyota and Diamonds.