Chapter sixty-nine: Hard Arceus Failure

Caroline's POV
" Ok. Let's do this. Arceus might be strong, but he is not technically the strongest Pokemon there is. He can be beaten by fighting types. Basically every Pokemon because of those plates that he has." I said. Kion nodded. " So Mewtwo. Are you gonna help us?" Bunga asked.

" Of course you idiots." Mewtwo said, with a huge toothy grin. " But ladies first." Mewtwo insulted. " Oh so me?!" Snarled Artino.

" Who else, dumb dumb over there?" Mewtwo asked pointing with his middle finger at an offended Beshte. And let me say...with his frecklewishin middle Finger! His God swearing finger. Then Arceus being controlled used Judgement. Again. Mewtwo dodged. " Hold still!" Hissed Artino. " Never, I have serious battling skills!" Mewtwo said, bringing out his deluxe spoon.

" Ok then, attack me, spoon man!" Artino said. " Gladly, stubby legs." Mewtwo said, smirking. He used aura sphere, but at the tail. The tail blew up. I repeat, the tail blew up. Wtino screamed in pain. Or was it Arceus. All the ghosts returned to the sky.

" Mewtwo you did it!" Cheered a small squeaky voice. Mew! Mewtwo hugged his brother. I repeat, he huuuuuuuuuggged his brother. " Awe man! Mewtwo did all the fighting!" Complained a hoarse voice. Oh silly Yveltal.

" Owwwwwww! What in the name of the poke-verse happened?" Questioned a god voice. " That sneaky snake called Wtino sir...he controlled you," said a dark and disturbing voice. Darkrai.

" I am sorry, lion guard. For all that sneaky creep did. Now where is he so I can give his spirit a beating." Arceus stated. " He's running away!" A ghost of a legendary answered. Girentina. " Get him!" Shouted Cresselia. But of course it was too late. Because Wtino vanished. His ghost did.