Chapter fourty-two: Every wrong made Right

Snarls POV
I gazed at this deceiving fennec fox. She looked scared and hungry. Poor thing. I pressed my tail to her flank.

Leah watched resourcefully. But she was not looking at anyone. She was looking at a wall. Fast, Brave, Fierce, Strong, Sight, Smell and hearing, Camouflage. Why in the name of my wife did she look at the wall.

Yes, I do have a wife, but she died. I do have two children. I am single. Single. Like that poor Chase fellow. Get a girlfriend already buddy. Caroline told me how Leo has one before you.

Suddenly a shimmer came from the wall. I screamed and hid behind Fuli. She rolled her eyes. I peeked and saw a weird shape appear. Besides the others. It...it was an earthquake. Why in the heck would that appear.

Leah's leg glowed and she screamed like I did when the wall glowed. The lion guard symbol showed. She jumped and looked proud.

Her paws created fissures in the ground. " Wtino has his match!" Mwepesi laughed. Jasiri laughed as well.

" Man, if I were the bad guy still, I would probably not want to mess with you," Janja commented. He was shivering.

" I believe that should about and make up for your lost mate." I mewed. Leah laughed and made another fissure, making Bunga fall in it.