Chapter thirty-five: A huge territorial problem

Snarls POV
I was back in my place. Leading my clan of weird dog like creatures. Suddenly I heard a snap of twigs. " Who is there?" I growled, feeling a bit uneasy at this.

The whole of my pack started shaking. " Snake!" A few of them cried out. " Fox!" Several more shrieked. " Jackals!" Screamed more of them. A paw reached out at me and grasped my throat. " Attack!" I cried. My poor pack didn't know what to do.

They stood there, and, got bitten. Several. They all screamed and withered to the ground, dead as Shadow. I panicked. I slowly backed down my rock. " Get him! He is escaping!" A jackal with several missing parts of his ears yowled.

I began to fade out of here. I couldn't even control my pack. They are all gonna go work those evil animals. I realized I was being chased. It was a she-fennec fox. " That's right flea-brain, run until you are totally out of our new territory!" She cackled.

I need help. I need the lion guard. I began to race to the Pridelands. I ran so fast, I got there without realizing I was in the cave. I began panting.

" What's wrong Snarl?" Jasiri asked me. " Jackals, snake, fox!" I breathed out. " Sounds like Wtino, Mwepesi, and Goigoi are working together,"Caroline hissed out of her mouth. Wow, she's smart. I nodded. " They killed some of my pack and taken over what is left of it." I announced, and they all gasped.