Chapter fourty-nine: Spirit Fire

Blacki's POV
I was watching Mwepesi as of this moment. If I could save her, then why didn't I save mum? Maybe it was because I didn't realize I had that power. Oh I miss her so much. Mwepesi just watched me stare at the ground.

Doesn't she have anything else to do? " Apparently not. She is clueless to why you decided to save her." A woof behind me said.

I spun around. " Mom!" I yipped as she wound herself around me. " Star Fire." I meowed to my now dead sister. She only dipped her head. " I heard about you, brother."  Star Fire meowed.

" Who are you talking to?" Mwepesi asked me. " My family, idiot." I woofed. " There is no one there. It must be an illusion you are seeing." Mwepesi meowed, confidently.

" No! They are there!" I argued. " She can't see us, Blacki. Only you can for this moment." Star Fire woofed. " We have come to warn you of something. The Shadow Storm is coming. Only the powers of a few individuals will be able to save the Pridelands," Blue Fire began. I tipped my head at her confusing words.

" The spirit of a cat, the earthquake of a living spirit cat, the protection of the cougar, the unbeatable hell hound, the human speaking hell hound with leafy green eyes, and the steadiness of the warrior." She finished. I could not really understand part of it. I know the first is Boopu, second is Leah, third is Chase the bionic guy, me, Snarl, but the warrior I don't know. Fuli is sort of a fighter. And Caroline. And I could see the hawk-raptor. But I don't know. Then they just disappeared. " Are you ok? You have been talking to a wall!" Mwepesi said. I nodded.