Chapter thirty-three: Hunting like Sandstorm

Caroline's POV
I woke up in the morning one day to find Fuli peeking at me. " Do you need something Fuli?" I yawned. " Let's hunt together. Nala had asked me to hunt for her family and she said I should bring you. Amateur," she huffed, rolling her eyes.

" I will come." I said. " Give me one minute to untangle myself," I said. I detangled myself from Chase the cougar and looked at her. " Where shall we hunt, pardner?" I asked. She just shook her head.

I'm pretty sure the only reason she is going along with this is because she knows I haven't ever hunted before. She's trying to prove that I am bad at new things. Whatever you say, Tigerstar.

Fuli flicked her tail at me. She lowered my haunches. But she forgot something. Her tail brushed something and she scared the gazelle we were hunting. I giggled at that.

Then a zebra appeared. Fuli went down. She began to stalk it. I quickly stalked past her. My tail not hitting the ground nor up high in the air. My pelt barely even brushed the ground. Then I took off when I was two feet away. The zebra got scared and began to run away.

Be as fast as sandstorm! I ordered myself. I ran faster and faster, suddenly I was upon the zebra. I gave it the killing bite, and looked at Fuli.