Chapter thirteen: Lead or lead us not

Caroline's POV
Ok. So now we have decided to leave, when chase says," Just to clarify I'm leading!" Bunga laughed. " Oh give it a rest buddy!" Boopu stated, his glossy pelt showing signs that he was very amused by this quarreling.

" Yeah! I thought I was the one who was suppose to fight with you over Caroline," Janja let slip. " Just so it's clear, I will fight you to the death over her, Janja," Kion said, turning around while his tail was clearly lashing in annoyance and anger.

Chase rolled his eyes and so did female Chase. Then his so called serious face turned into a different expression.

" Ahahahaha! Your face is hilarious!" Janja said suddenly falling to the ground. " Boys," Fuli growled, rolling her eyes now. " I know right," Bunga said. Ok what is his deal? Does he think he's a girl now? That's messed up. " If only I had ladies fighting over me, this would be a whole lot nicer," Bunga said. This is why he's on an Adam spectral.

And by that I mean creepy and weird. Like Billy, but creepier. Beshte then stepped in. " Our love lives don't matter right now little B. Let's focus on saving Dogo." Beshte faced the baboon of a monkey.

" How's our hound buddy, Rafiki?" Beshte asked. Why is it that sometimes the dumb people and animals sometimes take charge when the smart ones are acting stupid? It happened with Adam and Kaz. Now it's happening with Beshte.

" He's not doing so hot guard," Rafiki said with a sweaty face and he looked as if he could faint right now. " What's the status on him?" Chase asked. " Well, mr. I'm so smart, he is still unconscious," Rafiki stated.

" Is that all?" Ono asked. " No," Rafiki said with a sad baboon face. " He..." He trailed off before he could continue. " Well, Rafiki?" Kion asked and we all waited a bit. " Well, Blacki, he...he's in a..."