Chapter thirty-two: Poisons gonna kill yah

Caroline's POV
We were all watching as Blue Fire was writhing in pain. No amount of bionics could save this girl. Poor mother. Poor baby. I looked over to Blacki. He's gonna miss her. I continued to watch her. Is she gonna slowly die?

That's terrible. This is as horrible as reading about Hollyleaf dying. There is a huge pool of blood where she is laid. Night bent her head and nuzzled Blue Fire as the poor hounds eyes, or slits began to close.

If this takes any longer, I will have to start singing shake your booty. Blue Fire then mumbled something. " Darkness alone will save the prairie." " What momma?" Blacki asked, his nose close to his mothers dying muzzle.

" As long as the darkness doesn't be shy of the sun, it will make moon flowers bloom," Blue Fire continued. Ok now she is crazy.

Suddenly a laugh filled the den. " Ahhh, Blacki. I see you couldn't fight the laws of nature," Goigoi laughed. I hissed, and lashed my tail. Blue Fire coughed and woofed," Before the sharp eyed Jay and the roaring lion, peace will come on doves gentle wings." I froze. She just said a warriors cats prophecy. Or something like it.

Goigoi turned to look at her. Then he launched himself at me. I lashed out with one paw and struck him in the belly. He whimpered and ran away.

Suddenly Blue Fire gasped one more weird and strange thing before she died. " The evilness of the snake compares to nothing to the compassion of the dog," she woofed. Suddenly she lifted herself up, then fell over, eyes glazed and dead.