Chapter fourty-three: Dry land

Leah's POV
I can't believe I did that. Is that even possible for a normal animal to do that? I don't care, I am unbeatable. I have powers that not even Chase has. Snarl walked over to me. " There are many wonders in this world. I believe we just discovered another wonder. Why are the lions in the clouds giving strange powers." Snarl announced.

" Probably because they ran out of ideas. And because they sent chase so they need to keep him in check," Janja stated. " Hey!" Chase said defensively.

" Don't blame me when they say it," Janja said. " So does this mean I am part of the guard?" I asked. " You have the mark now, of course." Kion meowed. I bounced in happiness.

" So the lion guard consists of Kion, Fuli, Beshte, Ono, Bunga, Caroline, Chase, and Leah. With fierceness, fastness, strongness, great sight, braveness, hearing and smelling, camouflage, and now earth powers. Yeah like I could believe that." Chase said.

" You have bionics," I pointed out. " You have earth powers. I don't have have those. I'm only the smartest." " But Caroline told me that your brother has plasma grenades." " But he can't control the ground." " But Leo can save lives." " But he can't do anything that you can do!" " Oh shut up guys!" Jasiri laughed.

" Yeah Chase! Shut up!" I said, making a fissure and making him fall in it.