Chapter seventeen: Boopu's Tale

Snarl's POV
I padding toward the Pridelands once again. My red pelt was obviously noticeable because I heard animals talking about me. " That hell hound looks like he's covered in blood," said a zebra with red eyes.

I think that zebra is the leader of them. " Excuse me," I said to a Okapi. He turned around. " Ye-" then the okapi trailed off. His ears flattened and he screamed. " Hell hound! Run!" He cried and ran away. " Wait! I'm not gonna hurt you!" I said. " I just wanted directions to the lion guard lair. I need to talk with them. My name is Snarl," I sighed. " Snarl you say?" Said a meerkat.

" Who are you?" I asked him. " My name is Timon. I am father to Simba and will take you to the lion guard, kid," the meerkat. " Thank you, Timon sir!" I barked. He turned around. " Sir? No no no! Just call me by name, kid," Timon said, waving his hand in embarrassment .

The meerkat walked and so I followed, getting stares and glares from passing animals. " Here you are, Snarl," Timon said. " Thanks again!" I thanked him. "Hakuna Mattatta." Timon said. He walked off and I walked inside.

" Ah! Come here Snarl! This has something to do with your last leader, Shadow," Boopu said with hate. I shuddered. I can't believe a lovable dog would do that.

" Boopu stopped us for a tale," Caroline grumbled. I laughed. " Stopped you doing what?" I asked her. Her coat was covered in rain and mud. " Playing," she said.

I laughed. Her cougar friend was covered in mud and rain as well. " You know how I said that some animals with the blessing of The Kings in the Sky could come back here?" Boopu asked, his tail waving. They nodded and I tipped my head. What was he going on here? That I know, but what is he saying?

" Yeah. So?" Bunga asked, his arms now folded. " Well, where exactly do bad animals go when they die?" Boopu asked. " Hell," Caroline said. " Language," Chase replied. " The dark forest!" Caroline said. " No. Well, sort of. They go to the Void." Boopu replied. " Like where the Pokemon who got turned into stone do!" Caroline said.

" The Void is a dark place where there is no food or water. Just trees." Boopu said. " So half dark forest half hell half Pokemon void," Caroline said.

" And in the void it is really highly likely that they will be born again or reincarnated," Boopu explained. " So Shadow could come back!" I gasped. " Precisely. And Scar," Boopu said. " But if they die again, which is highly likely, they stay there for the rest of their lives. But since Shadow has only lived once ,and Scar, they can both be rebirth end or reincarnated," Boopu explained.

I curled my claws. This is an interesting tale. But a truthful one coming from a dead leopard. Well alive dead leopard. We all glanced at each other. " We can't prevent the, from being brought back, but we can wait and fight again," Boopu said. We all nodded with shock.